Lil waynes single lollipop was stolen from an up and coming artist?

[h4]YUNG DOLLA OF SAN FRANCISCO,CALIFORNIA NEW OWNER OF GET IT BOYZ ENTERTAINMENT WAS IN THE MIST OF DISCUSSING A DEAL WITH CASMONEY RECORDS WITH LABEL FRIENDBOSS JAC OF CASH MONEY RECORDS.SEVERAL MESSAGES HAD BEEN SENT TO THE LABEL BUT NO RESPONSES WERE MADE.SEVERAL DAYS LATER TIMOTHY LINDSEY AKA YUNG DOLLA HADTOLD BOSS JAC TO CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND ACCORDING TO MY INFORMATION YUNG DOLLA'S LOLLIPOP HAD BEEN OVERHEARD AND LISTENED TO BYDAWAYNE CARTER(LIL WAYNE) LEADING TO HIS NEW SINGLE LOLLIPOP.GET IT BOYZ ENTERTAINMENT HAVE MADE NO ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT CASH MONEY RECORDS AT THIS TIME BEFORETHE TWO BEGIN WITH WORDS.FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.HIPHOPDX.COM[/h4]
dude went to my high school..wayne stole his track

I think this type of stuff happens more often then people think.

I remember reading somewhere that 50 got the idea of 'Wanksta' from a Fredro Star track.

Fredro Star's original track was called 'Pranksta'.

When I first heard it, I thought they jacked Lil Jon's "What ya gonna do" track

You've gotta be kiddin' me. Only thing the tracks have in common is the word Lollipop. And I co-sign with JayPesoz. 1st thing I thought when I heardthat track was that Lil Jon and Scrappy track.

lol dude needs to get outta here with that
laugh.gif

isn't there another rapper named yung dolla?

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

lol dude needs to get outta here with that
laugh.gif

isn't there another rapper named yung dolla?

What's dude name who has that song out with T-Pain right now? "Who the EFF is that...."???

They sound no where near the same and both versions suck. He should be happy a mainstream artist makes wantys to make trash like him.

i mean who could've gotten the whole lollipop idea n just changed the way to say it.....but dude cant sue wayne though

Tha name is the onli similarity... Dude tryna come up, he also has the same name as the lil dude from florida who did the collabo wit t pain on who is that ithink....

Yea I been jammin weezy since his squad up mixtapes back in the day but I'm not really feelin this lollipop track. It's aight tho.

Originally Posted by nightruans

song sucks

I assume you mean Waynes lollipop? I dunno when I first heard it I thought it was horrible, heard it again and it was "ok", heard it again andwell it will be a club banger for sure. I cant rock it, at least not on a regular basis but I can see this song becoming a huge hit very very soon. I rememberthinking Flo-Ridas low being so horrible....then BAM its everywhere.

Either way the song is garbage and mediocre at best.

The album will follow suit...

Everyone is expecting Wayne to drop something hot, and he burned himself out and can't live up to his own hype.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I think this type of stuff happens more often then people think.

I remember reading somewhere that 50 got the idea of 'Wanksta' from a Fredro Star track.

Fredro Star's original track was called 'Pranksta'.

It happens. While Master P didn't straight take the songs, How U Do Dat ? and Choppa Style were out for the longest then P piggybacked on the tracksmaking it look like he had something to do with the creative process

that bay version was wack.. and judging by his pictures on his front page he had "emulate weezy" on his mind!

im from the bay btw

Back
Top Bottom