Lil Wayne's First Single - "Lollipop" Feat. Static Major (Produced By Jim Jonsin)

smh so he goin for the tpain voice machine pop single............its all about da money though at the end of the day right.......

Glad Lil Wayne has decided to go down the Soulja Boy route now. This is your so called best rapper alive mainstream youth?

Sadly to say it will be popular though.

pimp.gif

This is jus somethin 2 get his album over the hump... somethin 2 get the suburbs 2 go and buy the already hyped C3.... somethin 2 get the ringtone sells up,alotta albums r determined by the 1st single and if this gets big lik lets say da flo rida joint C3 is gonna push big numbers... Alotta solid rappers drop clubjoints 2 get the album sellin its jus the business nobody wants 2 drop a album and have it sit on shelves no matter how good or wack it may b

I just heard the full song. And honestly this N does not actually rap for one bar. Hes straight up "T-painin" the whole song. I'm terrified athow popular this @!@% will probably be. absolute #*++-ery
Edit: Just listened again to make sure I wasn't biased. Yeah it sucks

yeah some dude sent me the full vid and I ripped the audio...I played it on the radio station bx...Single sucks but it has mainstream potential.

I was actually impressed by The Leak and looking forward to the Carter III. Now, ehh...

man, i will put money up that this song won't give him sales...it's horrible..

snoop did the t-pain voice right...this is just wack...

song will get play because it's wayne but this joint is going to flop...

Back
Top Bottom