Lil Wayne Signs Christina Milian & Takes Jabs At Jay-Z & Kanye West

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

This %%+*@ %#@ takes a jab at Jay when he is dealing with real world +!$%, his newborn.
I hope Jay gives him the attention he has been begging for, and goes ahead and ends Waynes career.

I am no Weezy fan but we know this would never happen; Weezy is bigger than Jay at the moment

08f353fae39739495b9324ddaaeabda963386bc.jpeg

I'm saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Waynes def bigger than Jay in the pre-teen market though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

People actually listen to Wayne and enjoy his music? Mind boggling to me.
this.
When people listen to any post-04 Wayne song (still debatable) and they follow that up with the words "He went in", I 
break out in hysterical laughter.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I am no Weezy fan but we know this would never happen; Weezy is bigger than Jay at the moment

I'm saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
he's not? last I checked Jay isn't selling what Weezy does...I can't stand Lil Wayne but I am speaking the truth; Niketalk lives in their own little bubble I swear.
Carter IV sold 964k in a week while Blueprint 3 sold 476k and in the 2+ years that have passed the Carter IV has surpassed total amounts in less than a year's time

right now Weezy is a bigger artist than Jay Z is; you can argue it all you want but it's the truth

I'm saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
he's not? last I checked Jay isn't selling what Weezy does...I can't stand Lil Wayne but I am speaking the truth; Niketalk lives in their own little bubble I swear.
Carter IV sold 964k in a week while Blueprint 3 sold 476k and in the 2+ years that have passed the Carter IV has surpassed total amounts in less than a year's time

right now Weezy is a bigger artist than Jay Z is; you can argue it all you want but it's the truth

Baby bought half those albums I swear............I dont know anyone with an official copy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I'm saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Baby bought half those albums I swear............I dont know anyone with an official copy
ohwell.gif

Ehhh.Carter IV has topped at around 1.7mill Watch The Throne is at about 1.3 not too much of a gap.Plus, N's in Paris easily a more commercial hit than any song on the C4. Wayne is more popular in the little bubble of ****** hip hop fans between ages of 14-24, Jayz and Kanye kinda have that crowd... And everyone else lol

I'm saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Selling more is not quite the same as being bigger.

Jay has far more revenue streams than Wayne. Makes more money than Wayne across them. Owns clubs, clothing lines. Just came off a sold out tour. Married to a mega star.

Saying one is "bigger" than the other (pause, i guess) is impossible to quantify/qualify. So what you consider "truth" is, in fact, just another opinion.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

This %%+*@ %#@ takes a jab at Jay when he is dealing with real world +!$%, his newborn.
I hope Jay gives him the attention he has been begging for, and goes ahead and ends Waynes career.

No one cares about lil wayne..

Jay and Kanye have Commercial succes as well as respect as Musicians. He's nowhere close to a true Artist..

Lol @ Wayne being bigger than Jay. Having an unending legion of stans does not make you a bigger artist. Did you not see Jay perform at Carnegie Hall? They would not let Wayne in the building if he bought a ticket. Jay is opening doors. What the hell is Wayne doing other than shuckin and jiving for the masses? I like Wayne's music (or at least I used to) but we gotta put things in proper perspective.

Back
Top Bottom