roll.gif

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Sadly, this is the role model for the youth of America
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude.... i was on the bus today, and these two young dudes was talkin about how "G" wayne was on that interview with that white ho......
smh.gif

then they proceeded to discuss there mission for the night which included, smoking weed, drinkin syrup, and poppin pills..... which they refer to as "Gucci Mane" I.e. "getting F'd up

damn are youth is dumb

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by mco85

lol, lil wayne tries so hard to sound intelligent
I actually think its the opposite that boy was a gifted child growing up and I think he articulates quite well he just tries to thug out his answers sometimes. He is intelligent his lyrics doesnt show it now a days.
He was a gifted child because of his straight A's as a kid?
laugh.gif

You're obviously not familiar with the New Orleans public school system.

Dude is a moron. If you can't see that, then you're just buying into the image his PR dept. and himself are trying to portray when he tries extra hardto articulate and wear those glasses that he only wears when he's on ESPN/Network TV and going to court.

It's all an act.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I actually think its the opposite that boy was a gifted child growing up and I think he articulates quite well he just tries to thug out his answers sometimes. He is intelligent his lyrics doesnt show it now a days.
laugh.gif

Dude is a moron. If you can't see that, then you're just buying into the image his PR dept. and himself are trying to portray when he tries extra hard to articulate and wear those glasses that he only wears when he's on ESPN/Network TV and going to court.

It's all an act.
laugh.gif
Since when does having having A's qualify u as giftedhe went to a gifted arts school that wasnt in New Orleans public school. Its very easy to act dumb. Alot of people act dumb to fit in. And Im not sayinghe's a genius but hes not an idiot.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Sadly, this is the role model for the youth of America
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have a different take on this. Honestly, I think that if as a black community we are forced to turn to rappers , guys that glorify drugs and violence as rolemodels then that is an issue for us all. As a young black male I'm not looking at Lil Wayne to be my role model. I see his music as entertainment, andoutside of that I'm looking at this guy to pattern my life after. The problem lies in the inability for people to separate entertainment and real life.

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif

Dude is a moron. If you can't see that, then you're just buying into the image his PR dept. and himself are trying to portray when he tries extra hard to articulate and wear those glasses that he only wears when he's on ESPN/Network TV and going to court.

It's all an act.
You are an idiot sir. You are obviously not familiar with New Orleans Public Schools. At the time he went to school he Orleans Parish Schools werenot as terrible as they are today. He went to McMain Magnet which rivaled Ben Franklin as far as education goes. Know your facts before making such an ignorantcomment.

Since when does having having A's qualify u as gifted he went to a gifted arts school that wasnt in New Orleans public school. Its very easy to act dumb. Alot of people act dumb to fit in. And Im not saying he's a genius but hes not an idiot.

The school he went to was uptown not to far from the zoo

Wayne is that dude. This interview further proves that he's just doing his own thing. Before he blew up, everyone liked his music and he didn't have alot of haters. Nowsadays people just hate on him because hes the best out right now.

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

Wayne is that dude. This interview further proves that he's just doing his own thing. Before he blew up, everyone liked his music and he didn't have a lot of haters. Nowsadays people just hate on him because hes the best out right now.

Best out fam ? Wayne ? Best out ? I can't even say that with a straight face.

Waynes no where near the best out..... he can be one of the best when he isnt on some next #!!#

but he does his own thing and I respect him for that

no one is touching wayne right now ... let me know when your favorite rapper gets interviewed by katie couric and helps out on 1st and 10 and around the horn... then mops up 4 grammys ... then sells a milli in a week ...

"last year they had the grammys and left me in miami, sleepin on a !%%*! like like im rappin in my jammies"

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

no one is touching wayne right now ... let me know when your favorite rapper gets interviewed by katie couric and helps out on 1st and 10 and around the horn ... then mops up 4 grammys ... then sells a milli in a week ...

he called LT lil twinkle toes
roll.gif
. michael smith and wayne on the sameepisode
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"you also reportedly like....uhhh like your weed"
laugh.gif

she looked like she didnt even want to ask dude the question
laugh.gif

This interview further proves that he's just doing his own thing.
I'll agree with that, but him "doing his own thing" is only appreciated until he starts giggling like a girl, kissing men, mumbling,using HORRIBLE Similes, or acting like a 5 star general
grin.gif
grin.gif

Before he blew up, everyone liked his music and he didn't have a lot of haters. Nowsadays people just hate on him because hes the best out right now.
Before he blew up mainly the south liked his music, they don't have many lyricists out there, especially not then... this is before T.I.
and hes not the best out, just the most popular. Most people don't even think hes writing his own stuff
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Wayne is that dude. This interview further proves that he's just doing his own thing. Before he blew up, everyone liked his music and he didn't have a lot of haters. Nowsadays people just hate on him because hes the best out right now.

Best out fam ? Wayne ? Best out ? I can't even say that with a straight face.
tell me who's better. who comes out with a new mixtape every week with consistently good songs as much as wayne does?

what a pathetic drug addict...

he no longer sips codeine? c'mon dude. you ain't gotta lie, it's okay to be scared.

and:

i'm a gangsta, i do what i want

fantasy follow-up question:

what about when 40 glocc caught you in l.a. in crip territory?

i feel bad for dude, gettin high to cover up the pain of his absentee-father. there's only 3 ends for his chosen lifestyle: prison, pyschiatricinstitutions, or death.

Back
Top Bottom