Lil Wayne ft. Short Dawg - Me and My Drank

Just now shaking the 6 I ended up sipping last night. You gotta feel him.

That man is a fool for the whole Big Moe verse.

Weezy knows whats good. Its hard to shake the #!$% once you get going. Especially if you got all kinds of #!$% going on.

You gots to slow down.

i never said people didn't know wayne, but most ppl didn't care for him that much. that's why lollipop is the FIRST song he has that has crackedthe billboard's top 10. pop radios don't play him much until lollipop. now lollipop is being played by every type of radio station except for country
roll.gif

let's be real. the only way u gonna sell a lot is by going mainstream.

i cant stop listening 2 this joint....i wish this woulda been on the album minus the short dawg dude and had somebody else on it but other than that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I like this track[/color]
pimp.gif

i do respect this dude fresh product's suggestions, so imma give it a go here...

Originally Posted by buggz05

Lil wayne needs to change his name. He ruinin it for us who appreciated the OG lil wayne.
I was just listening to older stuff like shine, tha block is hot, get off tha corner, we on fire and I was like daaaaaamn.....where's the old lilwayne?

TRACK IS NASTYYYYYY.. REAL TALK DA PIANO IS BANANAZ.. BUT GET SHORT DAWG OFF OF IT... O YEA AND " you bottle pop, i buy a bottle pop, pour some syrup init.... get out my waffle house!"

Back
Top Bottom