Lil Wayne ft. Short Dawg - Me and My Drank

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn hes on auto tune again

my home boys say i should slow down a lil, but the %%%# im on make me slow down alot
roll.gif

^ ahhhh ... quite creative ... the "Lil Wayne is (insert garbage/trash picture) ensemble.

Lil wayne needs to change his name. He ruinin it for us who appreciated the OG lil wayne.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Short Dawg as in Too $hort?

No. Short Dawg ... a punchline rapper from Houston that was signed to Russell Simmons new label ... and never did much after a couple lackluster mixtapes.

why does he think that he can eff with the tpain voice?? its not a good sound, dude cant sing.. he trippn

Originally Posted by young dr0

WE GET MONEY wrote:

Short Dawg as in Too $hort?

No. Short Dawg ... a punchline rapper from Houston that was signed to Russell Simmons new label ... and never did much after a couple lackluster mixtapes.

Damn, for some reason I'm disappointed cuz i thought it was Too Short.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Lil Wayne is:

08a16e226721fa1b02230a9201972466728888f6.jpg

recycled?
eyes.gif

this must be the 4th time i've seen you post up this same pic...
smh.gif

that's 4 different L's you've taken for putting up RECYCLED bins...step it up

dude is trying that hard to be mainstream
sick.gif
tired.gif

not a lot of mainstream peeps know lil wayne before lollipop, now everybody knows him. guess it worked

Originally Posted by nyk buc

not a lot of mainstream peeps know lil wayne before lollipop, now everybody knows him. guess it worked

wat are you talking about?

Originally Posted by nyk buc

dude is trying that hard to be mainstream
sick.gif
tired.gif

this dude is a damn lie...

Not a lot of mainstream peeps know about him?
smh.gif
...he hasn't had an album out in TWO YEARS...has been on countless remixes and guest features fromeverybody to Jay-Z to Kanye...MTV named dude the hottest MC in the game right now and Rolling Stone did the same.

Now I'm not the one to ride Wayne and say he is the best rapper alive and all of that nonsense because with this huge amount of music he's dropped agood majority of it has been disposable, but to say nobody knows about him is about as far-fetched as you can get
indifferent.gif

why does he think that he can eff with the tpain voice?? its not a good sound, dude cant sing.. he trippn
its popular though

Back
Top Bottom