You like, you was just here, you disappear like magicians
In thin air, I'm like damn, #@!+! at least keep it consistent
I hear you baiting me lately, I been doing my best just to stay hater free
Still watch what you say to me
Sooner or later I take you up on your offer
And put you all in ya place like I'm replacing ya father
You talking, to the author, the architect of The Blueprint
My DNA in ya music, mutha****a you stupid?"

yea i hear this but how yall know hes going at Wayne?
replacing ya father - Lil Wayne's biological father is dead
DNA in your music - Lil Wayne's albums are called Tha Carter (Jay-Z shares the same last name)

This isn't new at all man, back before and after Carter 2 dropped EVERYONE was saying Wayne was tryna diss jay on the low

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Struggle Bars

“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did. I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction. I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record]. I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.â€

It's funny to see how people switch it up for their favorite artist. Jay been throwing shots for a while and it's all good and now that Wayne finally throws a little jab people say that Jay doesn't have to respond cause Weezy's stressing and he's chillin' on the throne. It's not like Wayne tries to diss him on almost every track like The Game. This is a good little back and forth in my opinion. Like somebody mentioned before, CM is also is also a pilar in the game and Wayne is probably the most popular hip-hop artist at the moment.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jay-z felt da fire before, i seriously doubt he's gonna risk losing to wayne this late in career...son is in that comfy spot right now, if he loses that, its gonna take a WHILE to get where he's at now again..i think he's gonna send one of his roc nation goons to fight his

battles ala state property VS dipset/ruff ryders
I hope you're joking Ninja.

hova aint gonna respond directly, he's gonna send subs back or send a dunny to da dirty work, last time he tried to diss someone it blew up in his face

(jim jones jumpin on da diss record towards him and makin jigga look like a fool for even responding)

No I totally understand that. But do you really think that there's a possibility of Jay losing to Wayne?
laugh.gif

Jay's spot is cemented.
Man, it's a shame what has become of Wayne. I literally can't listen to this dude.
I have no desire to hear C4 at all.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

It's funny to see how people switch it up for their favorite artist. Jay been throwing shots for a while and it's all good and now that Wayne finally throws a little jab people say that Jay doesn't have to respond cause Weezy's stressing and he's chillin' on the throne. It's not like Wayne tries to diss him on almost every track like The Game. This is a good little back and forth in my opinion. Like somebody mentioned before, CM is also is also a pilar in the game and Wayne is probably the most popular hip-hop artist at the moment.

clapping.gif

if your born in 1992 and up you prolly think wayne is a god 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i want hova to take it to the streets and just destroy this clown .....

Take it back to 96-01 and wayne wont have no part in a lyrical diss session .

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

But the funny thing is you can't win against wayne,
Weezy's fans defy reason and deny logic, by definition.
You know that's a very true statement.  Just like 50 Cent said regarding Camron during their beef the same rules apply to this situation..........."Wayne and the vast majority of his fans are too stupid to realize they already lost"

That Jay line on "Welcome to the Jungle" is not about Wayne. Hes just talking about the avg. gang member.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wayne said he's a real Blood.
Why hasn't his card been pulled yet?

Did anyone see a interview when they asked him What him What he knew about the bloods and he responded by saying i don't really know

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I hope this gets good!
Wayne is a tard.. I forgot how horrible dude could be at times.. Drake Griffin though? 
alien.gif

Jay needs to say something man.. I hope he does on some FINISH HIM type steez  
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Im a big fan of Drake but dude needs to kick back ...with all that hyping wayne up & %$!% & being on his jock.. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Jada wanting no trouble.

This is a straight @%*$ the thrown music lmaooo

I aint think they came this DIRECT (with that said this is def ALLLL planned considering ye/jay & weezy have albums out, and drake is building up his second album trying to staple himself at the top of the game no matter whos there)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wayne said he's a real Blood.
Why hasn't his card been pulled yet?

Any and everybody knows or should know that Wayne is a FRAUD.  I think his card on this matter would get pulled by some real OG's if he ever went to or stayed in LA for long time and started acting a fool.  The sad part is his delusional and gullible fanbase actually thinks he's a real Blood..........
laugh.gif

F the Hov flow I need JIGGA to come back and crush Wayne, but that wont happen all he gonna do is laugh it off
he might make J. COLE earn his keep, but dont expect nothing major to come out of this, Wayne makes good songs 
and can ride a beat but as a pure MC he is average at best

Back
Top Bottom