Lil Wayne and Dez Bryant tussle....vol. Dez mad

any truth to this??...if so..why dez mad tho??
According to Miami New Times, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was involved in an altercation with rapper Lil Wayne over the weekend. It's been reported that the altercation occurred at LIV nightclub in Miami, Florida when Wayne began taunting Bryant about his unimpressive performance this season along with his financial and legal issues. A fight broke out from there. 

Lil Wayne, nor his camp, have provided a statement yet, but Bryant's mentor, David Wells, stated that the Comboys WR had not been arrested, despite earlier reports. 

It was originally reported that Bryant was involved in a scuffle with a "famous rapper," but a Miami Herald reporter received intel from a source close to MBPD that the "famous rapper" was in fact Lil Wayne.

[font=Arial, San-Serif]http://www.complex.com/mu...th-nfl-player-dez-bryant[/font]

My man Dez
pimp.gif

I know son bodied Wayne.

Dez should've just taunted him for looking like a crack fiend, his syrup addiction, and his jail sentence.

I think that Dez would trash him, but then he will have to hear the rap about it and get called out. Not to mention I think Lil Wayne's entourage is a lot bigger with deeper pockets. They say pick your battles for a reason, this is a no win situation for Dez 
smokin.gif

My favorite squad , Wayne been needing to get bodied for a while.....

Wish the boys could play with heart like that on the field.

IMO Dez isn't worth the trouble. He's always hurt, underperforms, and is always in some trouble. If I were the Cowboys I would dump him b.c the bad outweighs the good with this guy. He's been doing dumb **@* since before he even got into the league.

I just think it's funny how the Cowboys didn't draft Randy Moss, cut TO, but they rally around this guy, and they wonder why they underachieve every year SMDH

Cowboys
laugh.gif
This franchise is not relevant
laugh.gif

Dez my boy he needs to come to NE and get himself in check
pimp.gif

Cowgirls? PATSies? garbage football teams.

Garbage football player fighting a garbage rapper.

Basura Basura Basura

Dez is an amazing WR. he just needs to leave the cowboys and become a New York Giant.

Back
Top Bottom