Lil Wayne-â€

Originally Posted by Just0

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Couldnt make a track like wanksta??? lol

BM JR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wanksta

Lil Waynes Career > 50's
It's funny how accurate this really is. Yet, I'm sure you caught hell for posting it. Sure, 50 has more money than Wayne, but Wayne makes a lot of songs and thus has made more good songs than Fif, over a longer period than Fif, and his popularity is still at it's apex... and BM Jr. is... well, you should already know how gully that joint is. Add to that, Wayne has a nice amount of wordplay EVEN when he's just @!%+%+! around. Fif don't wanna see a focused lil Weezy, honestly. Wayne could DISMANTLE 50 Cent and end his struggling career if he really, really wanted to. He's oneo f the only rappers with enough skill AND enough star power to make it happen.

laugh.gif
@ ya'll acting like yaa'll know these people.. "Wayne's gay", "Fif is too grimey"... blah blah blah. Don't none of ya'll know *$@! about these two men personally. The only thing ya'll know is a persona. Either way, none of that has ANYTHING to do with beats and rhymes. If you objectively listen to the two cats throughout their careers, I think it's safe to say that Wayne is far more capable lyrically. 50 don't wanna see the same boi that was KILLING them Sqad Up tapes... the same guy that BODIED the Hot Boys and Manny Fresh lyrically.. Come on, let's be real. Wayne is sick when he wants to be.

Truth... atleast you got what i meant.... people acting like I'm all on lil wayne for saying that statement... I don't even listen to Wayne since Carter III, but I know if it came to it... Lil Wayne is lyrically more capable of taking 50 cent than vice versa.

listens to you not like me, and life's on the line,

becomes confused with statement,

wayne is not lyrical, at all by definition 50 is wayy more lyrical then wayne,

btw cheezy punchlines, does not make you lyrical, its the way the song is structured that does

Originally Posted by meth68

I won't lie I heard Wayne out in LV and FL but 90% of the rap I heard down in TX and when I was in DR was Kanye/50/Jay.
You a God damn lie! I've been in Texas the last 3 days and they call kanye a "opposite of heterosexual" and pray to dedication 3like its the I have a dream speech. I havent heard no 50 or even mention of him. Granted he has nothing new up besides that one song stand up or whatever. AndI'm in Cali and we dont bump him because we associate G-unit fans with people that wear G-Unit clothes. And that @$@! aint cool. I admit "I gotMoney" was my joint and must have played that damn near 10000 times last summer. But his album aint even a good coaster bruh.

And I think Wayne would do damage to 50 but I know whats gonna happen 50 is gonna come back in about 5 songs say hess doing drugs with Buck having sex withGame and that he smashed nivea and Trina. And wayne isnt gonna say anythign for 10 months then in an interview say what he said the 1st time 50 dissed him"50 is a legend to get dissed by him means im doing something right big up fif"

smh.gif
@Wayne. I want him to go in on fif but I know it'sa hoop dream

50 only killed one career..Let's get it moving then...

Ended this rappers career..and when he tried to make a comeback with Uh Oh, he drops I Get Money and halts the comeback therefore killing his career again..
08d16433f9af36e8514b49147e867ad5cc3048f4.jpg

Ended this entire label... Their best artist is drowning and their CEO used to be one of the best producers now is absolutely nothing..
69426e3344f32a103d7e015ddd0acf7e1c9ceeb3.gif

To be fair jail did most of it 50 just pushed him over the edge with 2 lines..
6a8366bb3d23f922ab4a3fe4e9225aa7f38a995f.bmp

She can't do anything now a days
3cf36eca325ff0cfa28e311be44e5a2090eb8846.jpg

Not much more needs to be said..
b4c26463f2f7cad9320ec35d5c5617c5955196e1.bmp

And after Fif dissed Joe the whole crew went down..
af316035fda43fe25f82d4999a43ee4033d811ea.jpg

This was a win and a loss because his career has drastically been hampered and he took a chunk out of 50 but 50 did what he wanted here. And the pic says itall
1153663330c5f68fa2f533f9e62d5f60f3ad62d7.jpg

No need for words except swimming pools, robes, hot summers and his friends dont even %$%! with him anymore..

e9c2619339f61a9f3c3e2b5b9b92e236c21872f2.jpg

cc1362393d5af6afabe832c0e0e454c005b56834.bmp%20

Then this one needs to play out but so far it is a 50 win

9a236458319ef0fca06732a3ebfb52cf61c1e9de.jpg

Add Wayne to the list

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

^ No everyone likes him because he talks so street right? Because hes so grimey and from big bad queens correct?

I swear if it wasnt for eminem and dre helping him out at the beginning of his career we wouldnt be talking about him today. If you think otherwise your lying to yourself and should slice your wrists with a metrocard and lay in a bath of ice water.
laugh.gif

50 cent was already a run away train before he signed to aftermath/shady.

i had wanksta 6 months before on a clue tape and it was already bubblin hard in the city.

and 50 cent is STILL a mixtape monster.

body-snatchers.jpg

how fast do people forget about this heat rock
smh.gif

lil wayne is nice i'll give him that, but his sword ain't chop off any neck...50 battle tested.

and Time is offically the biggest 50/nas hater in the world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

wayne is not lyrical, at all by definition 50 is wayy more lyrical then wayne

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank you for reminding me why i rarely visit the music forum ...

[h2]lyr⋅ic[/h2]   /ˈlɪr
thinsp.png
ɪk/ ShowSpelled Pronunciation [lir-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation
-adjective Also, lyr⋅i⋅cal.[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](of poetry) having the form and musical quality of a song, and esp. the character of a songlike outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic poetry

wayne cant even staY ON TOPIC IN HIS SONGS, BE DEFINITION LIKE I SAID EARLIER, 50 IS MORE LYRICAL,

END YOURSELF FOOL, DICTIONARYS DONT LIE
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Oh great. A battle between two garbage emcees. Can't wait.

They both fail for falling the %#%! off.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Couldnt make a track like wanksta??? lol

BM JR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wanksta

Lil Waynes Career > 50's
It's funny how accurate this really is. Yet, I'm sure you caught hell for posting it. Sure, 50 has more money than Wayne, but Wayne makes a lot of songs and thus has made more good songs than Fif, over a longer period than Fif, and his popularity is still at it's apex... and BM Jr. is... well, you should already know how gully that joint is. Add to that, Wayne has a nice amount of wordplay EVEN when he's just @!%+%+! around. Fif don't wanna see a focused lil Weezy, honestly. Wayne could DISMANTLE 50 Cent and end his struggling career if he really, really wanted to. He's oneo f the only rappers with enough skill AND enough star power to make it happen.

laugh.gif
@ ya'll acting like yaa'll know these people.. "Wayne's gay", "Fif is too grimey"... blah blah blah. Don't none of ya'll know *$@! about these two men personally. The only thing ya'll know is a persona. Either way, none of that has ANYTHING to do with beats and rhymes. If you objectively listen to the two cats throughout their careers, I think it's safe to say that Wayne is far more capable lyrically. 50 don't wanna see the same boi that was KILLING them Sqad Up tapes... the same guy that BODIED the Hot Boys and Manny Fresh lyrically.. Come on, let's be real. Wayne is sick when he wants to be.

only thing that makes sense in this thread.

QFT

PeterJamesThe3rd wrote:
[h2]lyr⋅ic[/h2]   /ˈlɪr
thinsp.png
ɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lir-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation
-adjective Also, lyr⋅i⋅cal. [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](of poetry) having the form and musical quality of a song, and esp. the character of a songlike outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic poetry

wayne cant even staY ON TOPIC IN HIS SONGS, BE DEFINITION LIKE I SAID EARLIER, 50 IS MORE LYRICAL,

END YOURSELF FOOL, DICTIONARYS DONT LIE
[/td] [/tr][/table]

so lemme get this straight ... you went to dictionary.com and tried to bring that *%%* in here�acting like you made sense ... ... ... ... ...........................................

well heres something else from the same dictionary.com that you got�your definition from, and�"by your definition"�"dictionarys dont lie"...

[h2][/h2]lyr⋅ic   /ˈlɪr
thinsp.png
ɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lir-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation

-adjective Also, lyr⋅i⋅cal. [table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]characterized by or expressing spontaneous, direct feeling: a lyric song; lyric writing.[/td] [/tr][/table]

so "by definition" who embodies that? f o h

Originally Posted by Essential1

50 only killed one career..Let's get it moving then...

Ended this rappers career..and when he tried to make a comeback with Uh Oh, he drops I Get Money and halts the comeback therefore killing his career again..
08d16433f9af36e8514b49147e867ad5cc3048f4.jpg

Ended this entire label... Their best artist is drowning and their CEO used to be one of the best producers now is absolutely nothing..
69426e3344f32a103d7e015ddd0acf7e1c9ceeb3.gif

To be fair jail did most of it 50 just pushed him over the edge with 2 lines..
6a8366bb3d23f922ab4a3fe4e9225aa7f38a995f.bmp

She can't do anything now a days
3cf36eca325ff0cfa28e311be44e5a2090eb8846.jpg

Not much more needs to be said..
b4c26463f2f7cad9320ec35d5c5617c5955196e1.bmp

And after Fif dissed Joe the whole crew went down..
af316035fda43fe25f82d4999a43ee4033d811ea.jpg

This was a win and a loss because his career has drastically been hampered and he took a chunk out of 50 but 50 did what he wanted here. And the pic says it all

No need for words except swimming pools, robes, hot summers and his friends dont even %$%! with him anymore..

e9c2619339f61a9f3c3e2b5b9b92e236c21872f2.jpg

cc1362393d5af6afabe832c0e0e454c005b56834.bmp%20

Then this one needs to play out but so far it is a 50 win

9a236458319ef0fca06732a3ebfb52cf61c1e9de.jpg

lil_wayne_041808.jpg

Add Wayne to the list

4torwk.jpg

I'M SHOCKED YALL REALLY THINK FIF CAN KILL WAYNE IF WAYNE REALLY WANTED TO RAP.. OH AND I THINK GAME GOT 50!! JA CAREER WAS ALREADY DECLINING I'M SORRYBUT WAYNE IS NO JA RULE

Originally Posted by Essential1

This was a win and a loss because his career has drastically been hampered and he took a chunk out of 50 but 50 did what he wanted here. And the pic says it all
Wait a minute charlie, how exactly did he end Game's career? The only way Game's career could have been ended is if he would have stayedwith the Unit. Chuck is a much bigger star since he left G Unit, and definitely has had more success and made more money than anybody currently"signed" to G Unit.

Let's put it this way.

50 has got the kind of money where if he wanted, he could take out a 1 minute ad during the Super Bowl where all he showed was the picture of Wayne kissingBaby and basically talked @@+* about why would you want to be like a rapper who kisses men.

Which is a good idea so if 50, you reading this, hit me up I want some $$$ for the idea you can spare it.

50 Cent career > Lil Wayne's Career.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Let's put it this way.

50 has got the kind of money where if he wanted, he could take out a 1 minute ad during the Super Bowl where all he showed was the picture of Wayne kissing Baby and basically talked @@+* about why would you want to be like a rapper who kisses men.

Which is a good idea so if 50, you reading this, hit me up I want some $$$ for the idea you can spare it.

50 Cent career > Lil Wayne's Career.
pimp.gif
hopefully 50 does something like this

GRODT>>>>>>>Tha Carter 1
Tha Carter 2>>>>>>>>>The Massacre
Tha Carter 3>>>>>>>>>>Curtis

Lil wayne may be a man-kissing pill popping drug addict but gosh darn he can flow.

laugh.gif
@ ya'll acting like yaa'll know these people.. "Wayne's gay", "Fif is too grimey"... blah blah blah. Don't none of ya'll know *$@! about these two men personally. The only thing ya'll know is a persona. Either way, none of that has ANYTHING to do with beats and rhymes.
Realest *+#% said in this thread...

A lot of %*#+ boys in here talking a whole bunch of nonsense...regardless of what anyone says, the chances of this becoming a full blown "beef" ispretty slim. How many rumored battles/beefs between mainstream dudes have been talked about and how many have actually taken place from that list?...Um,yeah...

And how are y'all just seeing that Martin vid? My-T uses it every chance he gets...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom