LIL SCRAPPY APPRECIATION

Sidenote....I seen this chick get knocked the ++#% out when Headbussa was played....

$%+* was HILARIOUS.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn Dro.....You got some ANA towards scrap don't ya????
Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

ayyyy someone elaborate on ATL's distaste for scrappy and trillville
[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]I can't speak for the A but a braud I used to f-ck used to datethis n in like HS and I just know he a real PAN ... b/c when he came to my city[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]... head cracktalkin' all that gangsta sh.t when the goons was out ... same for Joc when he came ... Webbie & Boosie got love tho ... even tho Boosie got robbed...[/color]

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]I can't speak for the A but a braud I used to f-ck used to date this n in like HS and I just know he a real PAN ... b/c when he came to my city[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]... head crack talkin' all that gangsta sh.t when the goons was out ... same for Joc when he came ... Webbie & Boosie got love tho ... even tho Boosie got robbed ...[/color]

Yeah....I amnot surprised about scrap....B/C.....

Scrap got robbed when he came to Charlotte.....Popping off @ the mouth....

laugh.gif

Lemme find out Scrap is a sweet vic.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]I can't speak for the A but a braud I used to f-ck used to date this n in like HS and I just know he a real PAN ... b/c when he came to my city[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]... head crack talkin' all that gangsta sh.t when the goons was out ... same for Joc when he came ... Webbie & Boosie got love tho ... even tho Boosie got robbed ...[/color]

Care to elaborate.....I ain't never hear about that.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

A lil scrappy appreciation????????? Better off postin a Shaq appreciation thread. I meen no problems VIDEO was nice cuz it took after training day but thisdude as a rapper, mc, hype man, cashier, ect.... IS LAME

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

he basically got too comfortable ... @ one point he was performing in my city liketwice a month @ the club in the bottom and he even got a hoodrat b.tch pregnant from round there. so he got to the point where he comes to just kick it downthere sometimes ... he got cool with some real _'s down there ... and was really puttin' _'s on ... it was bunch of good work floating around ...

he ain't get hit for no jewelry or no whips or nothing... straight work ... 15 or 16 y/o _ got him for like 30 lbs. supposively don't quote me on the number exactly ... but yeah .. that's it ... that'sprolly why it was never heard about ...

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

I can't speak for the A but a braud I used to f-ck used to date this n in like HS and I just know he a real PAN ... b/c when he came to my city
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
... head crack talkin' all that gangsta sh.t when the goons was out ... same for Joc when he came ... Webbie & Boosie got love tho ... even tho Boosie got robbed ...

Ion think Boosie ever been robbed, u aint runnin up on dude i seen lil buddy at the Battles of the Band one yr wit a pistol on side in holster.... sodef not runnin up on him talkin wreckless

But the Scrappy part mite b true especially after i seen security body slam ol boy off stage at his own show
roll.gif

I won't even front, No Problems makes me wanna start a fight.
roll.gif

ayo i remember wen a dude said listen hypes him up to beat every1 #%% .......music makin $%%!+! tough
laugh.gif

but this thread=doo doo

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Ion think Boosie ever been robbed, u aint runnin up on dude i seen lil buddy at the Battles of the Band one yr wit a pistol on side in holster.... so def not runnin up on him talkin wreckless

But the Scrappy part mite b true especially after i seen security body slam ol boy off stage at his own show
roll.gif

i'm pretty sure he got robbed. and anyone can get caughtslippin'.

I hate 95% of South music. but Lil Scrappy - Some Cut
smokin.gif

Everything else he made is garbage, including no problem...

Ion think Boosie ever been robbed, u aint runnin up on dude i seen lil buddy at the Battles of the Band one yr wit a pistol on side in holster.... so def not runnin up on him talkin wreckless

roll.gif

i'm pretty sure he got robbed. and anyone can get caught slippin'.

Yessir.....

Its wolves out here....and these rappers is food.....

But damn Boosie....30 LBS????? Thats w lot of weight....Somebody gotta go over that much work.....

And what the hell he doin' w/ work anyways????

roll.gif

Yessir.....

But damn Boosie....30 LBS????? Thats w lot of weight....Somebody gotta go over that much work.....

same thing i said ... i thought it was straight BS ... b/c Boosie done came a long waypopularity-wise ... didn't think he was still on the grind ...

[color= rgb(255, 102, 204)]but one of cousin's dudes ...[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 102, 204)]n is straight savage and son that licked Boo is from his circle ... so i believe it if he said it ...Boosie straight tho ... show money + that street money got him straighttttttttt. i'm sure it got handled tho ...[/color]

I know it comes fast....But that dope money will $%!+ around and end Boosie's career.....

He could have EASILY got murked when n's robbed him....

He a fool for that one.....

roll.gif

Yessir.....

same thing i said ... i thought it was straight BS ... b/c Boosie done came a long way popularity-wise ... didn't think he was still on the grind ...

but one of cousin's dudes ...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
n is straight savage and son that licked Boo is from his circle ... so i believe it if he said it ... Boosie straight tho ... show money + that street money got him straighttttttttt. i'm sure it got handled tho ...
Damn i figured Boosie wud never b one of them rappers 2 get caught slippin cuz boi got burners wit papers and sum real ni***s rollin wit em

But i guess if one of his boys set em up 4 kill cant help but get caught up

Back
Top Bottom