Lil Penny Posite

Half a size up because the toe box is so thin. I don't know if they will get better as I break them in, but it feels like my toes are being pushed down.

Would've liked a Atlantic blue colorway, similar to the SC Zoom rookies a few years back. Always wanted a pair :smh:

they look good but they are really uncomfortable
ugh.....wait LeBron xi uncomfy or zoom rookie uncomfy
nerd.gif

I can't compare them to the zoom rookies but the lebrons are more comfy. It's just that these smash your toes because it's so thin. I think they will be better when I break them in.

Been lurking in the various Penny threads for a while, finally decided to make an account :wink:

I've got some of these as well, the toe box is very thin, I'm not sure how much give there will be. I usually wear a 13 in foams and most Penny's but if they would have made a 14 in this I would get it without a doubt. For now I've found they fit me better without the insole, will probably replace it with a thinner insole at least until I find out if they break in more or not. 

They are much more uncomfortable for me than the Zoom Rookies.

But overall I really dig the shoe in general, been a fan since I first saw it. Some of the colorways I'll pass on (not feeling the pink) but I'm sure I'll have more than a couple pair of these. I hope some of those sample colors in the Dolce interview actually release. I'm glad many people are on the fence about these right now in general, makes it easy to grab the ones you want. 

Last edited:
Want hyper pink and jades hopefully I can try a pair I pray they more comfortable then the lebron

That sucks. I really wanted at least 2 pairs, but if they're as uncomfortable as people are making them out to be, I'll save my money.

I would definitely like to try on/see the hyper jades in person. It's just....there still isn't anything jumping out about these that makes me want to pay retail.

only c/w of this shoe that matters imo is the 1 from the shooting stars pack. other than that, this shoe is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom