Lil Penny Posite

Oh my.
pimp.gif

Red's copped with discount on NDC, and jersey just came in. At least the #1's match :lol:

sorry if posted all ready, but it looks looks they're going with some foam colorways to try and save this shoe... id maybe cop a copper pair 
nerd.gif

sorry if posted all ready, but it looks looks they're going with some foam colorways to try and save this shoe... id maybe cop a copper pair 
nerd.gif

I'm waiting for these myself! I even tweeted Dolce about these to no reponse... or maybe he favorited, not sure. Either way, these are HOT! 

Shoes are more cloak than eggplant to me

I know we're just talking about a nickname here, but how?

All of the other cloaks Nike's released clearly shift between green and purple, that's what makes them cloaks. These are straight purple....maybe a bit lighter than previous eggplants, but still 100% purple.

Nah that type of purple is more cloak and eggplant is a darker purple, like a real eggplant :lol:

Shoes are more cloak than eggplant to me
I know we're just talking about a nickname here, but how?

All of the other cloaks Nike's released clearly shift between green and purple, that's what makes them cloaks. These are straight purple....maybe a bit lighter than previous eggplants, but still 100% purple.
your both wrong, it's the same CW as far as nike goes and its been proven thru Kobe's cloak shift, Foam's Eggplant didn't, Penny V cloaks shift, Barkleyposites eggplant shift, so both cw have had a shift and if this is a cloak without green shift than nike has come full circle with name
wink.gif

your both wrong, it's the same CW as far as nike goes and its been proven thru Kobe's cloak shift, Foam's Eggplant didn't, Penny V cloaks shift, Barkleyposites eggplant shift, so both cw have had a shift and if this is a cloak without green shift than nike has come full circle with name :wink:

Somebody mistakenly nicknamed the Barkley Posite "eggplant" early on, and it stuck for some reason, but it's no less a cloak than the Kobe's and Penny's. Even the underlay of the LeBron XI Gator King has that shifting green-purple template, although it's obviously not known as a cloak, because of all the other stuff on the shoe.

Again, it's only a nickname, so this debate ain't crucial by any means, but If it shifts between green and purple, it's a cloak in my eyes.

Last edited:
this weekend at UK

Nike Lil’ Penny Posite “NOLA Gumbo League” – UK Release Date

Nike Lil Penny Posite
Color:
 Black/Black-Atomic Red
Style Code:  652121-001
Release Date:  08/15/14

my seakerstore in israel will get them too on 08/20/2014

nike was higher the price

it cost now 169 £ 

this weekend at UK