Lil mouse

**** AROUND WIT DEM **** AROUNDS AND YOU **** AROUND N GET SMOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Goldenchild your the realest on Nt for that first paragraph...most ppl that listen to gangsta music are college students..cats I know that are about that listen to most def n ish like that lol..meanwhile myself a college student blastin gangway with the windows tryna find a parking space on campus

Man ya'll funny ..

I was 13 reciting Mobb Deep , 3-6 mafia ad ect Lyrics

Lil ***** makes a song saying similar **** you up in arms.

"This is wrong" , "I can't can't honor this"

**** is comedy to me.

Man ya'll funny ..
**** is comedy to me.

reciting lyrics....ok so does lil johnny in Omaha, Nebraska.

Actually making the music, Promoting drugs, violence, and sex at the age of 13 isn't good for the kid.

Also, let me ask you this. Did you have any adults in your life that told you right from wrong? Or were the adults in your life rewarding your ignorance with money and acting in the same way you were?

I'm gonna put it this way and this might ruffle somebodies feathers. If you don't see a problem with the Lil Mouse situation then you are A) Too young to know better B) Too ignorant too know better C) A disgusting human being that doesn't care about kids, the black community, or the image of our people.

^Ditto. At age 7 I damn near knew the entire Ready to Die album. But I sure wasn't trying to do those exact things Biggie was talking about on there.

Man ya'll funny ..
**** is comedy to me.

reciting lyrics....ok so does lil johnny in Omaha, Nebraska.

Actually making the music, Promoting drugs, violence, and sex at the age of 13 isn't good for the kid.

Also, let me ask you this. Did you have any adults in your life that told you right from wrong? Or were the adults in your life rewarding your ignorance with money and acting in the same way you were?

I'm gonna put it this way and this might ruffle somebodies feathers. If you don't see a problem with the Lil Mouse situation then you are A) Too young to know better B) Too ignorant too know better C) A disgusting human being that doesn't care about kids, the black community, or the image of our people.

To answer your question Yes and Yes ..

I knew right from wrong .. but when the lights are out in your house , you doing homework by candle light and you're eating bologna sandwiches of a cooler for months..

I go outside and the neighborhood hustler is making 5 racks a day ..

Simple Mathematics.

Somethings got to give ..

So I did what I did ..

Back to Lil Mouse tho ..

At the end of the day Mouse and Keef are the ultimate products of their environment ( more so Keef then Mouse)

The rap about what they see and do ..

They are from some of the worst hood in America , deeply entrenched in gang activity .. Like the **** is IN THEM

I see and seen kids like this everyday in Bmore , so I'm not shocked at all , unlike most of you

Each Generation will be Better/Worse then the previous generation ..

My era at 13 isn't the same as Mouse era at that age , they are more advanced and exposed to more and I fully understand that

Lil ****** ain't watching saturday morning cartoons no more .. They OUTCHEA!

They really don't have a choice ..

My son is damn near 7 and he's been exposed to more **** then I was at his age ..

Thats what you ****** fail to realize .. and its hilarious to me

**** , Old heads thought my generation was monsters .. and so for and so forth

I'm not a Disgusting human being , but All I give a **** about is me and mine homeboy

I'll drop a gem and wisdom , but all this "OMG he's only 13!! where the parents!! Why isn't he in afterschool program?!!" * types activist speech* is BS ..

No

Last edited:
It really is a travesty. And you can't keep saying "it's all these kids see so they have to rap about it". There are kids in the hood actually focused on their schoolwork

It really is a travesty. And you can't keep saying "it's all these kids see so they have to rap about it". There are kids in the hood actually focused on their schoolwork

Yes I can.

There are kids bustin that bookwork and focused on school , no one is saying nor denying that.

and that's great.. They have the family support and guidence to push them to do better

thats rare in this day in age and thats what ****** need to realize.

It's kids out thuggin then there are kids who are in the books

BUT.

I used that line for the likes of mouse and Keef ..

this is whats goin on

Keef pops is 31 dawg ... Me and him in the same age bracket.

Homie ain't have chance, hell his pops ain't have a chance

I knew right from wrong .. but when the lights are out in your house , you doing homework by candle light and you're eating bologna sandwiches of a cooler for months..
Simple Mathematics.
So I did what I did ..
Back to Lil Mouse tho ..
At the end of the day Mouse and Keef are the ultimate products of their environment ( more so Keef then Mouse)
They are from some of the worst hood in America , deeply entrenched in gang activity .. Like the **** is IN THEM
I see and seen kids like this everyday in Bmore , so I'm not shocked at all , unlike most of you
My era at 13 isn't the same as Mouse era at that age , they are more advanced and exposed to more and I fully understand that
My son is damn near 7 and he's been exposed to more **** then I was at his age ..
I'm not a Disgusting human being , but All I give a **** about is me and mine homeboy
I'll drop a gem and wisdom , but all this "OMG he's only 13!! where the parents!! Why isn't he in afterschool program?!!" * types activist speech* is BS ..
No

See this is what I don't understand. You get it. You a smart dude and you seen both sides of the game. Me too. But what I don't understand is how you can be cool with a grown *** man being a manager, a grown *** man being a producer, a grown *** man shooting a video, and more grown *** people supporting a 13 year old trap rapper. I don't blame Mouse. I don't even blame his parents because they probably not there. I'm blaming the fools who think this is cool and are trying to make a dollar off lil man. That shouldn't sit well with anybody.

Thats my problem. I know dudes are living it. I know youngins that don't know any better. But Lil Mouse aint in his house making beats and shooting his own videos like Soulja Boy. There's a machine behind this ignorance which is really sad and disturbing. No morals.

Simple Mathematics.
So I did what I did ..
Back to Lil Mouse tho ..
No

See this is what I don't understand. You get it. You a smart dude and you seen both sides of the game. Me too. But what I don't understand is how you can be cool with a grown *** man being a manager, a grown *** man being a producer, a grown *** man shooting a video, and more grown *** people supporting a 13 year old trap rapper. I don't blame Mouse. I don't even blame his parents because they probably not there. I'm blaming the fools who think this is cool and are trying to make a dollar off lil man. That shouldn't sit well with anybody.

Thats my problem. I know dudes are living it. I know youngins that don't know any better. But Lil Mouse aint in his house making beats and shooting his own videos like Soulja Boy. There's a machine behind this ignorance which is really sad and disturbing. No morals.

See the thing is ..

People of all ages get exploited everyday son.

But now it's a gotdamn issue ..

Thats what I don't understand..

No one was mad at Cash Money when they 13 year old BG rapping about busting heads , or Wayne and Turk ..

I think it's because of the internet .. **** is right there for you to see and it it's thrown in your face so much that you're shocked by it cuz most people never seen this **** , you only heard of it ..

I'm pretty sure his mom is there .. this **** ain't no different from pushing your kid to be good in sports , in hopes you cash out and quit your job cause your child made it.

thats my opinion ..

See the thing is ..
No one was mad at Cash Money when they 13 year old BG rapping about busting heads , or Wayne and Turk ..
I think it's because of the internet .. **** is right there for you to see and it it's thrown in your face so much that you're shocked by it cuz most people never seen this **** , you only heard of it ..
I'm pretty sure his mom is there .. this **** ain't no different from pushing your kid to be good in sports , in hopes you cash out and quit your job cause your child made it.
thats my opinion ..

:smh: ok man have a nice day. We can agree to disagree. How is your comeback "people get exploited everyday". You too smart to sound that dumb homie. Don't settle.

See the thing is ..
thats my opinion ..

i know you Dev.... and I know you wouldn't want Nas out there like Lil' Mouse. Even if he WAS growing up in it, you wouldn't be behind him pushing him to make that kinda music. And if not pushing it, I doubt (and hope) you wouldn't have him thinking it's ok.

The fact of the matter in this situation is Is it terrible that their is a 13 yr old "Trap" rapper yes..... Will it possibly make kids in his situation even more eager to be "about that life yes.... Has the music industry or media in general ever cared about enforcing negative stereotypes upon the young black youth. **** NO its going to continue b

See the thing is ..
thats my opinion ..

:smh: ok man have a nice day. We can agree to disagree. How is your comeback "people get exploited everyday". You too smart to sound that dumb homie. Don't settle.

It's not a comeback tho .. It's the same thing , except it has a greater impact on people who listen to him ..

And it's older internet ****** listening to him .. not young ****** his age ..

Only reason people know who mouse is .well it's because of social Media and people keep bringing up the fact he's 13 ..

No one in my city plays mouse or keef .. And if they know who he is it's because of radio keep saying his name , they're not even playing his music ..

It's facts.

Am I lying?

What am I settling for?

I'm confused ..

But aye, you be cool like you be cool homie ..

See the thing is ..
thats my opinion ..

i know you Dev.... and I know you wouldn't want Nas out there like Lil' Mouse. Even if he WAS growing up in it, you wouldn't be behind him pushing him to make that kinda music. And if not pushing it, I doubt (and hope) you wouldn't have him thinking it's ok.

HELL NAH!!

:lol:

Man I love my son .. he's still a normal kid .. he likes cartoons , dragonball z, toys and bey blades man

He's not even thinking about rap or **** like that , ***** carefree as hell

He's still doing normal kid **** and I love it .. I don't play keef or lil mouse ( tho I can front , that get smoked song is hot )

I try not to expose him to nothing crazy , but in this world we live in anything can be seen that isn't of my control ..

I do my best to give him honest straight forward answers.

Last edited:
HELL NAH!!
:lol:
Man I love my son .. he's still a normal kid .. he likes cartoons , dragonball z, toys and bey blades man
He's not even thinking about rap or **** like that , ***** carefree as hell
He's still doing normal kid **** and I love it .. I don't play keef or lil mouse ( tho I can front , that get smoked song is hot )
I try not to expose him to nothing crazy , but in this world we live in anything can be seen that isn't of my control ..
I do my best to give him honest straight forward answers.

That's what we saying :lol: (I think)

I mean I understand that's life, and that's what you grew up in, but AS AN ADULT.... it is one thing to tell your kid to accept his surrounding and do the best he can. It's another thing when you letting your lil' son wild out in the music he makes and videos etc. The adults in his life shouldn't be letting him to do this. Or at least should be vocal in their opinion about how they don't like it etc.

And everybody saying the Cash Money argument, I agree with that too--- they were too young and I didn't start listening to them heavy until bling bling (Wayne was 15?) I mean look at Wayne and BG now. Do you REALLY think they came out ok??? :lol: :lol: :smh:

and you right--- the hook to 'get smoked' been in my head for like 2, 3 days :smh:

But am I gonna play this around my 5 year old nephew? UH. NO. Adults need to start acting like adults and stop tryna be these lil' ****s and ****s friends!

and you right--- the hook to 'get smoked' been in my head for like 2, 3 days :smh:

But am I gonna play this around my 5 year old nephew? UH. NO. Adults need to start acting like adults and stop tryna be these lil' ****s and ****s friends!

HELLA BANDZ!! HELLA BANDZ !!!

GOT ME DOING THE MONEY DANCE!!!

LL

Back
Top Bottom