LIL FLIP

ive always been a fan here is a newer song from him 

(idk why i cant post html anymore)

pimp.gif

old stuff of his too 
pimp.gif

Lil Flip's first album went hard, too bad he released sunshine. "I'mma treat you like milk and do nothing but spoil you"

You mean this clown?????

37d154e73bbde16a79cce6259a09e4e79deeacb.jpg

He might have had a decent career if he didnt go all Ja Rule with the love songs and s***, not to mention the fade he caught from Scarface & T.I.

Man Flip has been going hard with the mixtapes hes been releasing the past month.His "Crown Me pt.2" is going to be serious.
If you dont believe me go listen to them on youtube.
Flippa is back

I havent even listened listened to his new stuff. But I'm what I consider the average listener, and from mt point of view I have no interest in him since he caught that L and faded away. But to his credit I heard that  " I can do that" on 97.9 the other day and was reminded of what he was and remember the impact he had at that time. But you cant win today's game on yesterday's points.

I think thats why hes changing up his style,to adapt to the music game the way it is now.
His last album was wack to me but from the previews i heard from his new album im certain he is making some kind of comeback.

His delivery and lyricism has stepped up a bit, but he's still well behind the talent curve of the rest of the industry. Not to mention that his topic selection is circa 1999. Oh, and he should try to move past the "Still Tippin" chorus strategy. He's tried that a couple times with his "comeback" already. It's particularly disappointing when he's using his own lyrics for a chorus because he hasn't ever said anything worth repeating a dozen times on one track.
ohwell.gif

^yeppp. Heard 6 songs of of his new album already,they are decent,i like the techno joint he has on there,hate techno but this one i could bump to while blown.

Back
Top Bottom