Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

recently signed up for Hulu just to watch Ramy.. had some time to kill so I started Dave. show is ******* hilarious.

caught some of lil dicky's freestyles on youtube, this cat can really rap tho :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

This last episode was wild

Do they know black people watch this show? or did?

That was a jumping the shark moment, from what has been a bad season.

Slept like a baby under a rock

What? :rofl:

The prank on Gata :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: These white boys gotta stop messing real dudes for likes.

Kareem being claustrophobic and straight up breaking his femur is crazy.

I actually am liking the slightly different format to this season.

I liked this episode. The horse meat prank :smh:.

I'm glad the Ex is back. I think she's really cute.

YUP.. but still give me her

1625284643537.jpeg

Man season has been rough. The gay bromance **** was just over the top

what i look for in these bits, if they aint funny, is to at least learn something from it. A motif or premise. But its falling flat. Its like let me be as weird as possible without substance.

im Starting to hate evryone on the show except dave manager and dave’s ex.

Atlanta needs to
Come back and show em how its done.

finally caught this weeks episode :rofl:

kareem was great. gata smacking dudes soul :lol: . daves ex telling him ‘that why when i loved you, i didnt like you.’. cot damn.

hope this episode gets the season really going.

Elz pulled the wild a-hole move with that manager to manager feature ****. Plus it was just a test? :smh:

Then proved he was super salty during that game :lol:

Show needed this personal drama though.

I don't get dudes like that, leaving any place and their phone dead or dying. Ain't there outlets and chargers on public transportation out in the West? They all over nyc.

The whole Gata part was ominous. Thought he was gonna get robbed or attacked most of the time. I don't know how he thought he could get his car that night. Ended well for him.

LD wild though and really got his own humor. Asking a bunch of boys who got the biggest meat.

not sure elz angle. was he just testing where daves heart was or low key wanted the feature.

thought gata was going to lash out at the party.

mike just making up a family. homie is lonely. might jump into a relationship soon.

I’m reading these comments about the bromance think this is another episode I missed an episode. It wasn’t that bad. Just goes to show how far we still have to go before homosexuality is truly accepted.

I’m reading these comments about the bromance think this is another episode I missed an episode. It wasn’t that bad. Just goes to show how far we still have to go before homosexuality is truly accepted.

to be fair I wouldn’t want to watch a chick pull gum out of a dudes *** or Vice versa lol.

last 2 episodes have been good though .

I'm not getting Elz turning into a super ******* unless there's an explanation episode later.
I don't know if it was a real life schedule thing but I didn't like how he kinda got written out of Dave's journey/rise then basically blew up on his own working with other rappers.
to be fair I wouldn’t want to watch a chick pull gum out of a dudes *** or Vice versa lol.

last 2 episodes have been good though .
Wait so what about two chicks pulling gum out of each other's ***? :lol:

I mean the bromance episode wasn't nearly as bad as that scene in the Sacha Baron Cohen movie Bruno but it was still awkward AF. Point blank.

Dave’s pops wildin :lol:

Had one of the best recovery texts ever only to **** it up at the end.

Gata on J Date :lol:

Never paid much attention to Doja cat, body was looking right during this episode…just peeped her IG she’s way slimmer now.

Dave fumbled :smh: , shoulda listened to Gata when he told him to play it cool n treat shorty like everybody else

I liked the first season, but season 2 they are just trying too hard to be Atlanta. I get the points they are making, but just not very funny anymore.

Ain't no way Dave was suppose to know he still had an in. She aint respond for hours but he can see her adding IG stories online.

I get his frustration especially when he's suppose to be getting ready for a date with her @ 7. Meanwhile Doja literally didn't look at her phone even when she got home, started getting ready thinking she late only to see the texts right before she was out the door. Then hit him with "lol"

Naaaahhh.

Back
Top Bottom