Lil Cease from Jr. MAFIA...Workout DVD

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Those medicine ball pushups look monster
you aint wrong lol i was like
eek.gif
*%% looks mad hard

Three plates on the chin-ups is tough, and props to him for getting in shape. Last time I saw him he was extremely round.

I ride a bike for my legs, word to Lance.

- Tical.

Uhm just wondering, is Lil Cease a well known MC? I see him at the gym all the time but didnt know who he was till one of my boys pointed out he used to rollwith Biggie and was in Jr. Mafia

i just remember hearing his name on tupac hit em up...otherwise never heard of him before.

you cant eat mcagangbangs and crap an go to the gym sometimes hitttin a few machines. its not magic.
Thats true for the most part but I know a few cats at my gym and just in general that eat boatloads of junk and still have a six pack and theworks.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Legs are my favorite to work out
pimp.gif
Word. The soreness the day after from squats and deadlifts are
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
you aint lying..the quads ext, hami curls, in and outer thighs, leg press, all of out..its a love/hate relationship with me...

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

Uhm just wondering, is Lil Cease a well known MC? I see him at the gym all the time but didnt know who he was till one of my boys pointed out he used to roll with Biggie and was in Jr. Mafia
when biggie name drops you every other line on 2 classic albums of this generation, you're gonna be well known whether u got money or notthese days.

^ this generation ? man that was back in 94 and 97 so if you wernt born in atleast 89 you wont know who he is.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

^ this generation ? man that was back in 94 and 97 so if you wernt born in atleast 89 you wont know who he is.

so u sayin ppl dont litsen to biggy, !%+% is easier to look up ppl these days all u gotta do is type in a name n google it,

Working out legs is needed, but its wack.

As long as you got the bounce, and the quick 40, then you straight

Back
Top Bottom