nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
" %*%+ my mom basedgod"
"for that can i kiss your hand?"
The crowd went crazy
laugh.gif

I don't even like judging people like that, but that looked like a crowd full of lames who live vicariously through lil b.

I don't even like judging people like that, but that looked like a crowd full of lames who live vicariously through lil b.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

99% of the lames on NTwitter

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

99% of the lames on NTwitter

Is this dude getting a lapdance standing up, while dudes are thanking him and jumping up and down in amazement?

#BASED

Is this dude getting a lapdance standing up, while dudes are thanking him and jumping up and down in amazement?

#BASED

I know that Spanish dude with the beard in the front i can't believe he was there
The next time i see him am going in  

roll.gif

I know that Spanish dude with the beard in the front i can't believe he was there

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif

Ay

yoooooooooo

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif

Ay

yoooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom