Like the Lebron VI and live in Canada? Hope you like waiting...

So... I thought it was unusual that VI's I ordered for several stores had yet to show up... I did some correspondence and this was the message I received.

Hi Chris,

For some reason, we (and I mean all of Canada!) were "denied access to the VI for Holiday '08". Looks like this happened late in the Summer sometime so I'd imagine it was a global production issue.

I haven't checked availability but the 333625-101 was shown as added for the dropped 001 colorway. I'm kinda surprised that you wouldn't have been automatically moved to that color - must have been a miss.

We lose again.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

hope this isnt the case of the kobe 4.......hope that is released here

I have seen 3 colors thus far, so chances are very good at least 1, if not all will make it. They don't drop until February.

I am pissed because that leaves me with one Nike signature shoe (Melo M5) for the start of high school basketball season.

And I don't care who you are, a 5'5" 120 LB PG is probably not the best fit for the Melo...

All the other sigs drop in Spring...

Originally Posted by Jaye05

ebay? iss? basically any other b/s/t markets should suffice
And pay more than retail?
grin.gif
Paying cost > *

Although, it does give me a reason to hunt down the Wise Lebrons...

You try to build up a market for these in your area, try to get kids excited about Nike, like how I was as a kid, and Nike pulls this kind of thing...

So will Canada/Toronto be getting the GR LeBron VI's at all?

The dude @ Nike Bay/Bloor said it'd be in December. Is this so?

If not, I recommend pickyourshoes.com or sneakerhead.com.

Given the dollar's fluctuating value buying from US websites isn't as cost-effective as it wuz this summer, but you'll get 'em sooner andprobably still pay about the same as the Canadian retail price. I mean, they're only $140US -- even with the conversion rate and shipping, you'll stilltop out at $200 -- which is likely the Canadian retail price anyway.

I can wait for a Canadian release date -- I just wonder if I'll have the choice.

hahahaha... we're being denied a GR ?

Lebron's first colorway of the VI's?

Should Nike not push Lebron's line as much and as hard given that he's the highest paid athlete on their roster??? hmmm....

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

hahahaha... we're being denied a GR ?

Lebron's first colorway of the VI's?

Should Nike not push Lebron's line as much and as hard given that he's the highest paid athlete on their roster??? hmmm....

First 2+.... First colorway we are getting is the white/silver/red. Rumored to be Ohio State inspired....

White/silver/red? I wonder if it's this one.
5cev08.jpg

Anyhow, thanks for the info Process. Your posts are the main reason I check this forum.

Back
Top Bottom