Light-Skinned Girls With Freckles Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

Originally Posted by Ghost703

WOW @ Weekend Girl ethering pink with her own pic

well played!

laugh.gif
He cant help himself. He just loves my style.
Hold up...
nerd.gif
She hasn't seen that pic of her in the white shorts with that fatty.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

It ain't like she's ugly though so what's the big deal?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GET OFF MY JOCK ANDRE GEEZ!!! u just makin this so-called ego problem worse, low. Whether neg or positive, its attention...take your own advice. I tell you bout these simple **'s lmao
So you admit you posting dozens of pictures of yourself on NT is purely for attention lol this chick is weird, shes on some 'well they're calling me out for never contributing anything to the board besides my pictures and comments that make no sense but at least they're talking about me!" type of stuff lol. I'm simple yet you basically admitted as to why you keep posting pictures of yourself.

"Your resistance only makes my ego grow larger and stronger"

thanks for the laugh. i thought u left me...you just took hella long to think of all this garbage...but yeah you have said so much, yet solittle...im trying to lend you some help with your argument...i havent admitted nothin...we've been through this before, you must have missed thatone...you should have been there so you could put you 2 cents in that too (previous PYP) so that you may take the spotlight and get your dose of attn...thisaint nothin but a circle

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

well played!

laugh.gif
Hold up...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I think it was referring to Andre but I caught that also

Shorty is...something different, tho...
laugh.gif

nah that was def for you

none of this means anything...im sure you can see that...i keep doin what i do...this is the last time im tell you ________, I DO THIS. I could see if I was just like everyone else and followed the SHEPHERD, but I dont...too much of an individual for that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well played!

laugh.gif
Hold up...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I think it was referring to Andre but I caught that also

Shorty is...something different, tho...
laugh.gif

nah that was def for you

See you next PYP.

Yeah see ya girl, i mean my dude...btw when a female acts like a dude, it doesnt make guys like you more...just for future reference

Yeah see ya girl, i mean my dude...btw when a female acts like a dude, it doesnt make guys like you more...just for future reference

I don't care if dudes like me over the net, tho...

smh.gif

You're so backwards, ma. With a comment like that you actually believe what you say now holds any weight? I get enough attention offline I don't needto come here to make a spectacle of myself. Come on, now...

hey Andre i didnt click ur video, but whatever it was im sure it was HOT! but rly weekend dude aint got a doggone thing to do with how hot i am...i dont evenknow if u ugly or not...so u kno what that means...your opinion is null and void.

All I wanna know is why yall ridin her just because she posts pics alot? No one else is complaining about seeing em
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Dubbs >>>> you

Originally Posted by High St

grin.gif

Dubbs >>>> you
You sound like you're in the 8th grade with a stupid comment like that....

Pink - keep posting them pics, you look good...and I'm sure you get all the attention you need in real life.....Weekendgirl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago....post a pic or shut up, nahtrue? Why you tryin to be Alpha over here? You east end broads I tell U
eyes.gif

Now, lets continue with the appreciation thread thanks

Back
Top Bottom