Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

crap. 
eyes.gif

oh yeah, hats off to NT for winning the finals in the recently concluded poknat league. some are also trying to win the pex leauge. go fellas!

wow....we're near on our anniv na pla..
happy.gif

by the way, thank you for those who congratualated team NT/WNC.

here are the NT boys that is included in the team: ( arranged by height
happy.gif
)

1. wytboy55
2. datswataymtokinabawt
3. taken24
4. airgnot
5. richong
6. normanesque
7. jeremydelacruz

props to these guys.... played with big heart all the time.

regarding the serendra games, i believe it won't resume for this time. since taken24 is also playing at the PEX league and if im not mistaken, the games there are played every sat.
maybe we can have a diff. venue?

how many NT ballers here are free every weekends?

im free during weekends. but makati is as far as i can go for basketball pickup games...

let us know ken!

peace

why don't you guys try booking at Tanduay Gym in C.Palanca street? My league plays there every friday, great court, wooden floors, pro basket, scoreboard; its where the UE Red Warriors practice.

Originally Posted by mikronrob

why don't you guys try booking at Tanduay Gym in C.Palanca street? My league plays there every friday, great court, wooden floors, pro basket, scoreboard; its where the UE Red Warriors practice.
ei sir mikronrob, are you referring to C. Palanca St. in Legaspi Village, Makati? I frequent that place. i can check out the court if that's the one you're referring to. i'll see if i can also tap my friend to get a slot for us in Serendra Two. i'll keep you guys posted.

Originally Posted by arniemac23

ei sir mikronrob, are you referring to C. Palanca St. in Legaspi Village, Makati? I frequent that place. i can check out the court if that's the one you're referring to. i'll see if i can also tap my friend to get a slot for us in Serendra Two. i'll keep you guys posted.

Where exactly is the gym over there? 

Originally Posted by arniemac23

This one is in Manila not Makati.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=c+pal..._enPH363PH363&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Originally Posted by urbandubista

be ready. 15 heads. two serendra. watch out for the post. coming REAL SOON.
yessur!

pimp.gif

cant wait to see and play ball with everyone again!

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by urbandubista

be ready. 15 heads. two serendra. watch out for the post. coming REAL SOON.
yessur!

pimp.gif

cant wait to see and play ball with everyone again!

Me too, D! I'mma be watchin' out for that post.

Back
Top Bottom