Li-Ning Thread

Just finished reading this article in ESPN The Magazine about Wade...fantastic read. And very informative

Very cool article. Li Ning's are dope! Plus they are only going to get bigger. Wade made a very decisive and smart move IMO.

wayofwadeshoes.com just made WOW 2.0 Warrior available for preorder
Did they just restock code reds too? Not feeling the Warriors too much. Those Caution 2.0. Those go hard.

Oh nevermind i thought this was wayofwade.com

Repped for the site. Have you ever ordered from these guys before?

Do we have to pay a credit card fee or pay pal fee when ordering form Canada?

Damn this site is dope. They tell you how much qty they have for each size. Very Nice Very Nice. Can wait a little.

Last edited:

Did they just restock code reds too? Not feeling the Warriors too much. Those Caution 2.0. Those go hard.

Oh nevermind i thought this was wayofwade.com

Repped for the site. Have you ever ordered from these guys before?

Do we have to pay a credit card fee or pay pal fee when ordering form Canada?

Damn this site is dope. They tell you how much qty they have for each size. Very Nice Very Nice. Can wait a little.
i just preordered for the warrior cw but if u look back a couple pages some members already ordered from them, i paid using paypal

i just preordered for the warrior cw but if u look back a couple pages some members already ordered from them, i paid using paypal

Any extra fees for currency conversion?

Yeah I read they are exclusive distributor for North America. Great price too. 30 cheaper than sunlight but no goodies.

i live in the US my total was 171.56 it could have been 181.56 but i did free shipping option
Any extra fees for currency conversion?

Yeah I read they are exclusive distributor for North America. Great price too. 30 cheaper than sunlight but no goodies.
i live in the US my total was 171.56 it could have been 181.56 but i did free shipping option

The currency conversion is only if they charge you in their local currency. Like SS charges in AUD so when paypal/credit charges your card in AUD instead of your local currency you get hit with that conversion fee. Its usually a couple bucks. We would need to know if they charge directly in USD or CAD

Last edited:

159 plus some fees. Thanks for the info.

On SS a size might pop back up. I got my Xmas pair that way. They only remove the size once it's 100% sold out

damn! I underestimated the hype on the "305"

my size sold out already on the official lining Chinese site, which never happens before...not even on the xmas and yoth :smh: :smh: :smh:

DHL blows....Was supposed to get my SS order today and the driver wrote that my "premises were closed". Had it shipped to my office building which is never "closed"... SMDH...

Last edited:
TNS 1s just restocked on Sunlight. FSR. 

edit: Can add all to cart except 10 and 10.5

Last edited:
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...+04+2014&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

It looks like Dwyane Wade's next Li-Ning Way of Wade 2s keep it local as the Miami Heat star recently shared a preview of two sneakers from the "Dolphins" pack. One sneaker is made up of predominantly grey with hits of orange and teal accents, while the other Way of Wade 2 is more vibrant as the orange and teal combo essentially covers the entire sneaker. With all the Ls the Miami Dolphins took this past season on and off the field, this special Way of Wade 2 should give Dolphins fans something to cheer about

DHL blows....Was supposed to get my SS order today and the driver wrote that my "premises were closed". Had it shipped to my office building which is never "closed"... SMDH...

That is strange. Did you get a text from DHL before delivery as well? I got one of those info texts saying DHL shipment 2811708 or whatever is scheduled for delivery if you can't sign for it leave a note with signature and tracking number and they gave a link to their "redirect" site to change delivery addresses.

damn! I underestimated the hype on the "305"

my size sold out already on the official lining Chinese site, which never happens before...not even on the xmas and yoth
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Are you in China? I am soooo pissed. I can see them, put in my cart...but cannot buy since it only have certain providences. 

Sucks major *****

That is strange. Did you get a text from DHL before delivery as well? I got one of those info texts saying DHL shipment 2811708 or whatever is scheduled for delivery if you can't sign for it leave a note with signature and tracking number and they gave a link to their "redirect" site to change delivery addresses.

Nope. Didn't get a text either.

Back
Top Bottom