Li-Ning Thread

J,
Seems that if you order on the mobile site, even though you log into your account on WoW the orders don't show up in your account, so no emails go out regarding shipping. If you order on a desktop then your account reflects the order and you "should" get an email shipping confirmation.

This has been my experience with my last 3 orders, 2 mobile, 1 desktop. Also the CS girl explained it to a degree.

That being said the Stormshadows are bonkers.

That's really weird LOL, but whatever. It was a nice surprise. Now I just need to find a decent colorway of the 1's in a 12 at a decent price and I'll be good.

Peace,
J

Walked out onto my front porch and there sit my Stormshadows. No email, no nothing...but lightning quick delivery from WoW. Ordered Tuesday at like 4pm. As most of you have already noted, they're absolutely amazing.

Peace,
J
Dang, my Stormshadows are supposed to come in today at some point. Excited to see them!

Okay, I just checked outside, they were already delivered haha. But I did not expect the materials to be what they were! The white parts are a perforated tumbled leather on the toe box and the black is a different textured leather, looks like a thicker cut, maybe the backside of the leather, its got some crackles in it, not damaged, but what it looks like on the back of a cut of suede almost. But the materials are once again on point! Love these!

Last edited:
i love the subtle yet not-so-subtle ways the integrate the W's into the shoes.

I was thinking about buying the Dexters on PeakSneaker but they won't show the size...

I just looked on their site to see what the story is. Sometimes if there is no size selection, they only have a single size in stock that is listed in "product description" but that's not the case. Best bet is to email them asking the story. I have always gotten pretty prompt responses from them in the past. I have however not ordered from them before.

I just looked on their site to see what the story is. Sometimes if there is no size selection, they only have a single size in stock that is listed in "product description" but that's not the case. Best bet is to email them asking the story. I have always gotten pretty prompt responses from them in the past. I have however not ordered from them before.
Great I will thanks @Dc30  

Peak sent me this Christmas Promotion Stock List. Posting it for those interested.

Me too haha, I always tell the wifey there's always a lot worse things i could be spending money on

lewi you changed your on the bron 12 now that its out? Unfortunately I did.

Me too haha, I always tell the wifey there's always a lot worse things i could be spending money on

lewi you changed your on the bron 12 now that its out? Unfortunately I did.

i always say
"Hey, at least its not crack!"

Quoted from my older brothers shirt from when we were younger

Back
Top Bottom