LEXFLEX81 COLLECTION (200+ pairs) **update on pg. 3!**

I just knew this was going to be epic ....didn't disappoint!
pimp.gif

Great stuff Lex -even had a pair of Hi-tecs in there!

I just knew this was going to be epic ....didn't disappoint!
pimp.gif

Great stuff Lex -even had a pair of Hi-tecs in there!

incredible variety, incredible custom work (I'll never forget the first time I saw those sole swapped grey mini swoosh 87's with the 90 sole, so dope), excellent air max and air force 1 collections, very nice Alex! thanks for sharing, fam!

incredible variety, incredible custom work (I'll never forget the first time I saw those sole swapped grey mini swoosh 87's with the 90 sole, so dope), excellent air max and air force 1 collections, very nice Alex! thanks for sharing, fam!

eek.gif
eek.gif
damn...love the variety. Dope customs. Those ATCxAF180s are dooope!

eek.gif
eek.gif
damn...love the variety. Dope customs. Those ATCxAF180s are dooope!

eek.gif
...Damn Lex, that is the definition of a solid $%&@# collection! I knew it was gonna be epic so i had to go open IE just to see all the pics
glasses.gif

Pillars were a highlight for me but i loved everything from the AM's to the Clarks...the vintage runners...the fp1's...the prestos...the wildwood customs...shiiiiiii, there's just too much to mention
roll.gif

Definitely one of the best well-rounded collections i've seen, must have taken quite a long time as well so thanks for sharing fam.
smokin.gif

eek.gif
...Damn Lex, that is the definition of a solid $%&@# collection! I knew it was gonna be epic so i had to go open IE just to see all the pics
glasses.gif

Pillars were a highlight for me but i loved everything from the AM's to the Clarks...the vintage runners...the fp1's...the prestos...the wildwood customs...shiiiiiii, there's just too much to mention
roll.gif

Definitely one of the best well-rounded collections i've seen, must have taken quite a long time as well so thanks for sharing fam.
smokin.gif

i'm sure it must've took a long time to pull everything out, nice to see those carnival af1s from seattle make it into that list =)

but the free hybrid boot, i swear me and you are the only two people here on NT that get down with them!

keep it up bro, always lmk if you need anything

i'm sure it must've took a long time to pull everything out, nice to see those carnival af1s from seattle make it into that list =)

but the free hybrid boot, i swear me and you are the only two people here on NT that get down with them!

keep it up bro, always lmk if you need anything

Back
Top Bottom