Levis 501 shrink to fit

I was wondering if anyone got any trick to washing them and keep them from shrinking. I dont wanna keep buying a new pair every month. My boy took his to thedry cleaners but they still shrunk (looked like some leggings on him
laugh.gif
),
So if you got any tricks or if you know of other levis with the same fit in raw denim please let me know Right-on

Out of experience, my first STF's, I didn't wash them for several months, when I finally did, washed in cold/cold, and hung-dry, they didn't reallyshrink, more of loss of color, sheen, and stiffness.....now used for painting or whatever, I just bought another pair.

Also....this should be moved to General if anything.

Cris.

i never wash mine for that same reason , if they get dirty i have to get another pair . i mean at 30$ a pop its not a bigg deal to go and cop another pair .kinda like white tees .

for mine i hand wash/soak them in the sink for a few hours and then let them air dry... they have never shrunk on me and i still wear them.... and actuallythis is a coincidence because today is the first time i actually machine washed them because they got dirty from a party... but i havent tried them on yet, soi cant really tell you if they have shrunk or not... maybe after a few wears they will still loosen up if so....

good looking out Cris. Denimexpress.com got them and you get them quick

............No worries, or you can get them at Kohls, JCPenny, Sears, Macy's, etc.

Cris.

yeah i still haven't washed my super skinny jeans since i bought em since black friday

Back
Top Bottom