Lettuce discuss vol. Chrispi Kicks strikes again?

ive sold and bought from this kid.

hes a skinny dude w a cute wife and he has a daughter.

these shoe dudes are so corny.

ALL OF EM.

not one of these clowns is cool.

but yeah you spending racks on shoes you sir are taking nothin but L's on top of L's.

no females are looking at what sneakers you got, or if you got the latest supreme drop.

Shiiiiiii you better believe me wen i say this...if sumone actually has the balls to get 9k from me...AND i know where he stays at, where his family sleeps...where his kids play outside at.....where his wife lives.....he better be ready...cuz im gettin in my whip...in the daytime....and im getting the best lawyer i can get so we can settle this in a court of law.

I do not play like that famb.
I was like is SC a street cat?
Then I passed Daytime :rofl:

these shoe dudes are so corny.

ALL OF EM.

not one of these clowns is cool.

but yeah you spending racks on shoes you sir are taking nothin but L's on top of L's.

no females are looking at what sneakers you got, or if you got the latest supreme drop.
To be fair I think the dude buying 25 1's probably runs a business and he's looking to sell them off. If you paying 9gs to wear those 25 pairs of shoes Then that's an L.

If you have his address you simply alert his local police and go from there. I don't see the real issue here.

Or you contact a lawyer

where I'm  from, $9K is a lot of money and if you steal it, we're the type that are probably too passive to try to get it back...
Shiiiiiii you better believe me wen i say this...if sumone actually has the balls to get 9k from me...AND i know where he stays at, where his family sleeps...where his kids play outside at.....where his wife lives.....he better be ready...cuz im gettin in my whip...in the daytime....and im getting the best lawyer i can get so we can settle this in a court of law.

95499-the-rock-applauds-gif-tumblr-I-lyFM.gif

JollyThirdGardensnake.gif

Back
Top Bottom