Lettuce discuss Seattle, WA Vol Relocation in reverse

laugh.gif

Seattle is a great place. If you meet the right people you'll have an awesome time in the PNW. Rain is definitely exaggerated, although this has been a pretty bad spring. You'll average more overcast days than you will days with actual rain. Sunny days easily beat out any other city in the U.S. in terms of views and  there will plenty of things to do. Mountains, ocean , forest, and city all within a quick drive from eachother. That can't be beat.

The economy is very stable thanks to the bevy of top notch companies in the area. Seattle and it's surrounding areas, especially Bellevue are continually growing.

Diverse population and the sporting venues are some of the best complimentary stadiums (Qwest, Safeco) around. Teams may not be the best right now, but the atmosphere is second to none. I mean that.

Seattle is something you'll have to experience. Some people don't like it due in large part tolack of constant sunshine, but more people love it than not.

What is there to do at night in Seattle? In August I'm going back for the first time in a few years and I haven't been there since I turned 21.

What is there to do at night in Seattle? In August I'm going back for the first time in a few years and I haven't been there since I turned 21.

A lot of what 651Paul said above is true, except the sports atmosphere. Portland has them beat there
wink.gif
Hope you have plenty of money too.

A lot of what 651Paul said above is true, except the sports atmosphere. Portland has them beat there
wink.gif
Hope you have plenty of money too.

I wanna hit up both Portland and Seattle and see how wonderfully beautiful both cities are. I had enough of the constant buildings and houses in NY. Need me some nature.

I wanna hit up both Portland and Seattle and see how wonderfully beautiful both cities are. I had enough of the constant buildings and houses in NY. Need me some nature.

What about Vancouver ? I will be moving there in July ? How do the women love black men? Lot of Asian or multicultural women for me?

What about Vancouver ? I will be moving there in July ? How do the women love black men? Lot of Asian or multicultural women for me?

Back
Top Bottom