Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

US Release Date: Coming Soon
Starring: Mia Goth
Director: Ti West

Synopsis: From X and Pearl writer/director Ti West and starring Mia Goth. MAXXXINE – Coming Soon.

Damn that movie Speak No Evil has to be one of the most disturbing movies I've seen in awhile. Crazy its a European film too. Brace yourself.

www.metacritic.com

Speak No Evil

Speak No Evil movie reviews & Metacritic score: On a vacation in Tuscany, two families – one Danish, one Dutch – meet and become fast friends. Months later, the free-spirited Dutch family extends an invit...
www.metacritic.com
www.metacritic.com

US Release Date: October 7, 2022
Starring: Jamie Clayton, Goran Visnjic, Odessa A'Zion
Director: David Bruckner

Synopsis: A young woman must confront the sadistic, supernatural forces behind an enigmatic puzzle box responsible for her brother's disappearance.

US Release Date: October 7, 2022
Starring: Jamie Clayton, Goran Visnjic, Odessa A'Zion
Director: David Bruckner

Synopsis: A young woman must confront the sadistic, supernatural forces behind an enigmatic puzzle box responsible for her brother's disappearance.

YO! I’m hyped about this! I can’t wait!

M. Night is back :lol:

US Release Date: February 3, 2023
Starring: Dave Bautista, Jonathan Groff, Rupert Grint
Directed By: M. Night Shyamalan

Synopsis: While vacationing at a remote cabin, a young girl and her parents are taken hostage by four armed strangers who demand that the family make an unthinkable choice to avert the apocalypse. With limited access to the outside world, the family must decide what they believe before all is lost.

Getting my list together for 31 days of horror movies. Not as many new (not recent releases but newer options) movies on streaming this year.

I only have about 16 so far.

I'm an AMC A-lister so will likely see Halloween Ends regardless but after the abomination that was Kills my expectations are way down after the one before that was well done. I just hope they don't have some ridiculous part where he kills 20 people in a row after getting shot and stabbed repeatedly. That scene in Kills towards the end was just so over the top, like I get Michael Myers has this sort of almost god like power but still that was way too ridiculous.

At least Jamie Lee won't just be hanging out in the hospital bed this time smh.

Damn I was trying to be authentic and start watching the movies in Oct..

The 1st movie on my list..
p10703_p_v8_ae.jpg

I checked last night and noticed peacock+ had it.. Cool.. Ill watch on the 1st.. Now when I signed into peacock+.. it's not there anymore.. :smh:

Legit bummed out.. Now I need a replacement..

MV5BMjExNTcyMjI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgwNTg4NjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Day 1 - October 1st - Arachnophobia - Peacock+

MV5BNWE4OTNiM2ItMjY4Ni00ZTViLWFiZmEtZGEyNGY2ZmNlMzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDU5NDcxNw@@._V1_.jpg

Day 1 - October 1st - Arachnophobia - Peacock+
Day 2 - October 2nd - Hocus Pocus - Disney+
Day 3 - October 3rd - Hocus Pocus 2 - Disney +
Day 4 - October 4th - The Nightmare Before Christmas - Disney +

Back
Top Bottom