Lets talk about Jamal Crawford... (sorry guys, move to s&t please)

solarius49

Banned
Now this guy has never been on my squad (the Pacers), but i always wanted him, especially when he was younger.  So what is it exactly about him that he cant stick with a team?  Why cant he get more minutes ect?  Obviously the guy is an offensive talent, he is the only player in NBA history to score 50+ points with 3 different teams, and he holds the record for 4 point plays

Dude is instant offense. He doesn't start because he doesn't provide anything that is sustainable. The kind of firepower he can provide off the bench is attractive to all teams and I think that's why he gets traded so much. Really a shame to have to deal with that.

Im by no means a huge Crawford fan, but me and my boys were talking about this the other day. So are you guys saying he sucks, or he would be better suited coming off the bench?

Career sixth man. 15 PPG over his career on 35% from deep. No one in their right mind would say Crawford sucks, but his role is limited as a pure scorer and does little to help/create for teammates. Not particularly gifted defensively, limited passing ability, and at times exhibits poor shot selection. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Career sixth man. 15 PPG over his career on 35% from deep. No one in their right mind would say Crawford sucks, but his role is limited as a pure scorer and does little to help/create for teammates. Not particularly gifted defensively, limited passing ability, and at times exhibits poor shot selection. 

This. As soon as he starts getting hot, you know a few 36 footers are coming.
30t6p3b.gif

Saved me a post.  Thanks  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Im by no means a huge Crawford fan, but me and my boys were talking about this the other day. So are you guys saying he sucks, or he would be better suited coming off the bench?
Nobody said he sucked. He is simply a one dimensional player. He is a helluva scorer (great quality) but he doesn't bring much else to the table. 6th man that can score the ball like him is a bonus because when he comes in the game you KNOW he is going to change the game with his scoring ability. Nothing wrong with being a career 6th man. That is more than 80% of the NBA Population can claim. He doesn't suck.
Might have the best pat (handle) in the NBA though. Trick wise.

He can bring offense to the game right away, but his game is very limited. He can better a team, but that being his only strength causes him to get traded a lot.

Type of player that only needs to be on a chip contender that needs more offense.

This.

He's like a J.R. Smith.

J.R. is a great comparison.

Another player Jamal reminds me of is Jim Jackson.

He's only good for quick spurts. Quick efficient scoring, can turn into change the channel worthy bad decision making if he's given more minutes. He's like JR smith, he can shoot you into a game and shoot you out. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

He's only good for quick spurts. Quick efficient scoring, can turn into change the channel worthy bad decision making if he's given more minutes. He's like JR smith, he can shoot you into a game and shoot you out. 
exactly why both of them come off the bench
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

laugh.gif

I know. Just explaining things to op since he seems to not understand. JR Smith seems to be making progress though 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

laugh.gif

I know. Just explaining things to op since he seems to not understand. JR Smith seems to be making progress though 
smokin.gif

This... don't put JR in the convo., he's a future hall of famer

Originally Posted by SHUGES

J.R. is a great comparison.

Another player Jamal reminds me of is Jim Jackson.

Don't disrespect the god

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jim Jackson could play D and pass the ball tho...

one of my all time faves... played 33 and horse with him several times as a young buck.

he still frequents his hometown of toledo and has a cpl youth camps there still if im not mistaken
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

lmfao at that last post..looks at avy..oh i see..
Why you hatin , ol dirty sock lookin boy ? I can go on and tell you why he is a future hof, made that point in multiple threads before tho ...

26 yrs old...still clearly is immature and takes bad shots...not a leader...future HOFer in what league lol...

Crawford is just another rarity...hes a high class streetball player ala rafer and the abuser

Back
Top Bottom