Let's Talk About ANCIENT WISDOM and other cool stuff even Aliens Vol. EGYPT/KEMET, SUMERIA, ALL THAT

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS MUCH DIFFERENT FROM MY OP. PLEASE READ THROUGH AS IT TOOK A TURN FOR THE MUCH BETTER/COOLER/MORE INTERESTING.

Changed the title so we can touch on more topics. The following is from the original topic which was the Annunaki:

This is something that's always interested me, as they actually are recorded in ancient times as deities, and they are also considered to be the classic "Secret Alien Overlords" of Earth.

Apparently these guys created the human race out of the Earth's elements in order to mine gold on Earth?

There's a possibility they created other races on other planets to mine other resources?

Are these guys the classic Lizard-People, of which Jim Morrison claimed to be the king?

-Interesting sidenote, Morrison's dad was an admiral in the navy and had a direct hand in the TET offensive, an unprovoked attack in the jungle that prompted the Vietnam war.

I didn't really think much of it, but Jay Electronica mentioned them in a rhyme so I'm thinking that they must exist and be controlling my thoughts or something. I'm kidding at this point but I'm serious in my curiosity and this thread.

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS MUCH DIFFERENT FROM MY OP. PLEASE READ THROUGH AS IT TOOK A TURN FOR THE MUCH BETTER/COOLER/MORE INTERESTING.

Changed the title so we can touch on more topics. The following is from the original topic which was the Annunaki:

This is something that's always interested me, as they actually are recorded in ancient times as deities, and they are also considered to be the classic "Secret Alien Overlords" of Earth.

Apparently these guys created the human race out of the Earth's elements in order to mine gold on Earth?

There's a possibility they created other races on other planets to mine other resources?

Are these guys the classic Lizard-People, of which Jim Morrison claimed to be the king?

-Interesting sidenote, Morrison's dad was an admiral in the navy and had a direct hand in the TET offensive, an unprovoked attack in the jungle that prompted the Vietnam war.

I didn't really think much of it, but Jay Electronica mentioned them in a rhyme so I'm thinking that they must exist and be controlling my thoughts or something. I'm kidding at this point but I'm serious in my curiosity and this thread.

c'mon, guys.

Y'all are always talking about this kind of stuff in unrelated threads. I just want one thread where people can put what they know/think/would like to know about these guys.

c'mon, guys.

Y'all are always talking about this kind of stuff in unrelated threads. I just want one thread where people can put what they know/think/would like to know about these guys.

you're looking for your average UFO site. i've heard a few things about the anunnaki, but i'm not sure what to believe from any of it.

you're looking for your average UFO site. i've heard a few things about the anunnaki, but i'm not sure what to believe from any of it.

the thing is, they exist in Babylonian mythology.

so, there's some sort of source for it. they're not just random aliens like the other types.

they're also mentioned in other ancient cultures.

so, there's some sort of source for it. they're not just random aliens like the other types.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

The annunaki aren’t really creator gods, as they worked with what was already here,
there more so akin with the nephlim, or the nephlim are there creation rather then they being the original creators.

The annunaki aren’t really creator gods, as they worked with what was already here,
there more so akin with the nephlim, or the nephlim are there creation rather then they being the original creators.

care to expound upon that?
They didn’t create life, they merely interfered with it.
I look at things from a biblical perspective, I may be wrong

Ie the sons of god seeing the daughters of man, the nephelim being on earth in the days after.

alot of old cultures refer to serpents as there ancestors.

perhaps zeitgiest can shed some light...

care to expound upon that?
They didn’t create life, they merely interfered with it.
I look at things from a biblical perspective, I may be wrong

Ie the sons of god seeing the daughters of man, the nephelim being on earth in the days after.

alot of old cultures refer to serpents as there ancestors.

perhaps zeitgiest can shed some light...

According to my Jewish religious brother, he said ELOHIM.....

-has a Kaballistic meanings
-it is one of G-d's names
-back in the day when people used to say the word, it used to bring things to life (ex: plants)

He said thats all he knew about it. just my 2 cents

According to my Jewish religious brother, he said ELOHIM.....

-back in the day when people used to say the word, it used to bring things to life (ex: plants)

I've always wondered about what happened to our direct connection to the spiritual/supernatural.

Like, I totally believe what Ballinsam23's brother says about saying Elohim. I just feel like something happened, or those words/phrases were lost to the general populas. I also feel like it might be a form of technology that WE take as "magic" or the like.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Let's talk about Nephilim.

There are effectively two views[sup][16][/sup] regarding the identity of the Nephilim, which follow on from alternative views about the identity of the sons of God:
  • Offspring of angels — A number of early sources refer to the "sons of heaven" as "Angels". The earliest such references[sup][17][/sup] seem to be in the Dead Sea scrolls, the Greek, and Aramaic Enochic literature, and in certain Ge'ez manuscripts of 1 Enoch (mss A-Q) and Jubilees[sup][18][/sup] used by western scholars in modern editions of the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha[sup][19][/sup]. However, "Angels" in this context has sometimes been considered to be a sarcastic epithet for the offspring of Seth who rebelled (see above). The earliest statement in a secondary commentary explicitly interpreting this to mean that angelic beings mated with humans, can be traced to the rabbinical Targum Pseudo-Jonathan, and it has since become especially commonplace in modern-day Christian commentaries.
Others do not take either view, and believe that they are not historical figures but are ancient imagery with questionable meaning.[sup][20][/sup]

I've always wondered about what happened to our direct connection to the spiritual/supernatural.

Like, I totally believe what Ballinsam23's brother says about saying Elohim. I just feel like something happened, or those words/phrases were lost to the general populas. I also feel like it might be a form of technology that WE take as "magic" or the like.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Let's talk about Nephilim.

There are effectively two views[sup][16][/sup] regarding the identity of the Nephilim, which follow on from alternative views about the identity of the sons of God:
  • Offspring of angels — A number of early sources refer to the "sons of heaven" as "Angels". The earliest such references[sup][17][/sup] seem to be in the Dead Sea scrolls, the Greek, and Aramaic Enochic literature, and in certain Ge'ez manuscripts of 1 Enoch (mss A-Q) and Jubilees[sup][18][/sup] used by western scholars in modern editions of the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha[sup][19][/sup]. However, "Angels" in this context has sometimes been considered to be a sarcastic epithet for the offspring of Seth who rebelled (see above). The earliest statement in a secondary commentary explicitly interpreting this to mean that angelic beings mated with humans, can be traced to the rabbinical Targum Pseudo-Jonathan, and it has since become especially commonplace in modern-day Christian commentaries.
Others do not take either view, and believe that they are not historical figures but are ancient imagery with questionable meaning.[sup][20][/sup]

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

According to my Jewish religious brother, he said EOLOHIM.....

was that  a typo or did I miss something...

Originally Posted by HighMan

if youre referring to G-d its because some (I believe) Jews cant say or write God

Originally Posted by HighMan

if youre referring to G-d its because some (I believe) Jews cant say or write God

I was refering to elohim, i know about god, but i thought that was only for sacred names and not titles,

Back
Top Bottom