Let's Share Some Obscure Sports Facts/Stats.

Despite what ESPN tells you, The Cowboys have not won a playoff game since 1996.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

ok i think i have this one right.

Only 3 players have ever averaged 20 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists in a season, who are they?

Highlight for answers below.

Oscar, Larry, KG.

Can't forget about Wilt or Baylor, Chris Webber also did it in 02-03...now if its for their whole career, then thats a different story.

The first ever college game (the aforementioned crew race) was not in fact a race to pit the two colleges together, but a clever ploy to raise money forbusinesses in the area.

Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
smh

Can't forget about Wilt or Baylor, Chris Webber also did it in 02-03...now if its for their whole career, then thats a different story

forgot baylor .

Wilt never averaged 10 ast. his highest per game output was 8.6 ast.

actually i did look up chris webber cuz i was 100% sure he had done it but i wanted to check to be sure. when i looked over his stats i was like "what thehell?' turns out i was reading the playoff averages. guess i was right in the first place.

Wilt never averaged more than 10 ast. but it is more than 5 assists, which is what you were asking...20 pts., 10 rebs., 5 ast., not 10 ast.

Back
Top Bottom