let's revisit Rich Boy's debut album.

theres a vid to that joint? never knew.
i got the clean joint when it first came out.. never bothered to dl the explicit one.. let's get this paper sounds so much better clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

this album was !%#+%%% stupid. polow got too big and started to concentrate on keri hilson. without polow rich boy is nobody.
Without Polow he dropped "Bigger than the mayor" which was damn near as good as "Rich Boy"

"can i touch dat +*%"
img-cgi.jpg

pimp.gif
the random harmonizing throughout the album was a cool touch too, polow had keri hilson poppin up throughout the album

"hustla balla gangsta mack" beat is flames

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

this album was !%#+%%% stupid. polow got too big and started to concentrate on keri hilson. without polow rich boy is nobody.
Without Polow he dropped "Bigger than the mayor" which was damn near as good as "Rich Boy"
I'm glad somebody said something. The only reason Rich Boy and Polow hooked up in the first place was because Rich Boy's mixtape alreadyhad a huge buzz in the Southern states by the time he relocated to Atlanta and met Polow. To be honest, I feel like Polow gained a lot of fans as far aship-hop and Southern rap go with the work he did on this album. People were starting to check for him after the Fergie joint ("Glamourous"),Ciara's "Promise," and the Ludacris songs, but other than that, he was still coming up.

When "Throw Some D's" came out, people were looking for Rich Boy just as much as Polow.

mad underrated...when i had a system i would bump this album HARD!

i dont really give Southern rappers their props...but Rich Boy deserves it

I have to have the opposite opinion and say that this album isn't that good (most of the production is nice though). Rich Boy is cool, so I'm rootingfor him and look forward to more music from him ...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

never listened...checking out now...

this reminds me...whatever happened to Ray Cash?

I've Been Listening To Ray Cash's album ALOT lately. I copped Rich Boy's album only because it was $6.99 at Circuit City it's 1st week and Iwas suprised how good it was. This album goes HARD!!!

Lets Get This Paper is epic as hell...That beat is damn near perfect and Rich just speaking from the heart.

Such a dope album
pimp.gif
, still gets in the rotation regularly... lets get this paper though
eek.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

pimp.gif

WITHOUT READING A SINGLE POST IN THE THREAD...

This is easily one of the most underated albums released.
was listening to it last night matter-a-fact

"IM IN LOVE WITH THAT PARTTYYY LIFEEE !!!!"

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Polow did produce a song or two on that mixtape. Rollin Rollin Rollin I haven't slept in weeks.

Originally Posted by Bm0re23410

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

pimp.gif

WITHOUT READING A SINGLE POST IN THE THREAD...

This is easily one of the most underated albums released.
was listening to it last night matter-a-fact

"IM IN LOVE WITH THAT PARTTYYY BALLA LIFEEE !!!!"

I still remember being in my friends car the first time I heard "Let's Get this paper"

drums = crack.

Album = Southern greatness.

pimp.gif

i slept on this album hard..but finally ended up giving it a listen and ended up liking it a lot..this album plus his mixtapes are appreciated
pimp.gif

Production was CRAZY. Let's Get This Paper is one of my favorite songs from an artist down south in a minute.

I think cats got too caught up in Rich Boy's accent and delivery and thought he was more Shawty Lo and Soulja Boy than a pretty decent to good rapper whodropped a solid album.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Production was CRAZY. Let's Get This Paper is one of my favorite songs from an artist down south in a minute.

I think cats got too caught up in Rich Boy's accent and delivery and thought he was more Shawty Lo and Soulja Boy than a pretty decent to good rapper who dropped a solid album.

"They Underestimate Me Cause Im Coming From Alabama"

Back
Top Bottom