let's revisit Rich Boy's debut album.

that whip music for spring/summer 07.

AN2XLHIWZ2CJAKB4IHGDTFQMTJPKCBDQ.jpg

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured Performer(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]"The Madness"
[/td] [td]Rich Boy[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]"Role Models"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don & Donnie Scantz[/td] [td]David Banner & Attitude[/td] [td]3:49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]"Boy Looka Here"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]"Throw Some D's"[/td] [td]Butta & Polow Da Don[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]4:23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]"What It Do"[/td] [td]Lil Jon[/td] [td]Sean P & Cutty[/td] [td]3:41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]"Good Things"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]Polow Da Don & Keri Hilson[/td] [td]4:22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]"Hustla Balla Gangsta Mack"[/td] [td]Brian Kidd[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:06[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]"Touch That *$@"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]"On The Regular"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]"Gangsta" (Interlude)[/td] [td]Needlz[/td] [td]Mark Twain[/td] [td]2:42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]"Get to Poppin'"[/td] [td]Brian Kidd[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]"And I Love You"[/td] [td]Mr. DJ[/td] [td]Big Boi & Pastor Troy[/td] [td]4:31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]"Lost Girls"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don & Aqua[/td] [td]Keri Hilson & Rock City[/td] [td]3:57[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td]"Ghetto Rich"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]John Legend[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td]"Let's Get This Paper[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]8:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16.[/td] [td]"Throw Some D's (Remix)"[/td] [td]Lil Jon[/td] [td]Lil Jon, André 3000, Jim Jones, Murphy Lee,Nelly, The Game[/td] [td]5:51[/td] [/tr][/table]

^ EPIC.

Throw Some D's was all over the radio but after that fizzled out

he got anything new coming out?

This was a really good album
pimp.gif

U know if a N like Ace hood can have 2 albums in 7 months...then Rich Boy really deserves another joint...

Turn this into an appreciation post. I was about to make this same post a couple of days ago.

This album is a banger. And
eek.gif
at the production. Polow spazzed.

ghetto remix should have been on the album..nas and wayne went in

good cd though...i liked get this paper alot.

i see people on here talkin about this cd a good bit, never knew it was supposed to be all that good, looks like im gonna have to pick it up

When this cd came out a dude I worked wit just gave it to me he said it was garbage.gave it some spins and I thought it was pretty good.rich boy last 2mixtapes were fire tho

yea i bump Lets Get This Paper on the regular...great song and this is a GREAT album...

-Tyler

Polow did his thing on this. I would actually call this Polow's Masterpiece.. but not Rich Boys cuz I still dont feel he deserves it

I enjoyed the album. I want to hear other tracks Rich Boy has produced because "The Madness" is flames.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I enjoyed the album. I want to hear other tracks Rich Boy has produced because "The Madness" is flames.

QFT! I was like
eek.gif
when I saw that he produced that. I remember when he first got on, he had an interview on the radio...they asked him what if he didn'tmake it in the rap game....rich boy was like it doesn't matter I have my college degree
pimp.gif

I effs with Rich Boy, never got around to the album, but I got a couple tracks off it, and I dig the mixtapes.

Let's get this paper was a great song. album was really good, it's good to see southern cats with so much potential.

this album was !%#+%%% stupid. polow got too big and started to concentrate on keri hilson. without polow rich boy is nobody.

Back
Top Bottom