Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

We are in an election year. With the presidential election right around the corner, I was thinking we nominate a president of our community. Someone who's

been here for a while. Someone with credentials. Someone who will stick up for the banned members. A person who will fight for our rights to flame in a pyp

thread at least once a year.

People nominate someone or put your name out there. We'll have and election to determine 2 candidates and have them win our votes. 1 debate and we all vote

in 2 weeks on a Niketalk President. Term will be for 1 year and we can have a Vice President of the NT Presidents choice with an NT cabinet if things get

crazy. So who's gonna be our George Washington ?

the_oval_office.jpg

yes i'm bored, but this could be
pimp.gif

oh no mods or administrators , just members ..........

BlackMagnus514

Great Leadership Skills
Experience in top positions
Charisma

(I have problems telling people what they wanna hear tho)

I assure you that I will not implement a rquirement to pay-to-post unless you have UNDER 1,000 posts. In addition, I will be in discussions with chitown4evaand 3thaman for the vice-presidential seat.

I think I'd make an excellent president. I have no e-fame so I'm like most of you, just an average Niketalker. Who's with me?

I accept this NT Presidency with great humility. Thank you NT, God bless you all, and God bless NT.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I assure you that I will not implement a rquirement to pay-to-post unless you have UNDER 1,000 posts. In addition, I will be in discussions with chitown4eva and 3thaman for the vice-presidential seat.

nvm Hovkid has my vote

Back
Top Bottom