Let's Make Big Antoine Walker An All Star Yall

no-to-da-cheezburger-full-now-tx.jpg

Ballots are e-fixed anyway... so the NBA wouldn't let the people embarrass them.

The only person who could make it would be Yi by write in vote.

laugh.gif
i would vote for him but it said i already voted when i clicked the link. that would be hilarious if he was an all star though

You guys are jerks. Show some respect for the greatest PF of all time who has flat feet and wore the number 8.

smile.gif

But seriously, Toine>All you.
smile.gif

Hockey did something like this, it nearly worked.

It would be hilarious because I hate the fan voting policy.

lol as if not vote for it, it would be hilarious.

it will also show that the all star game is nothing but a popularity contest.

antoine walker is an awesome PF right up there as one of the top of our generation... i mean how many PFs can shoot 3s like him? dirk? rasheed? is that all?!

defienitely 1337 H4x0rz skillZ

I actually wish some no-name would get voted in some year, you know it has the potential of happening if enough people band together. That would be theclincher on the NBA adjusting how the voting works, which would be fine by me.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

You guys are jerks. Show some respect for the greatest PF of all time who has flat feet and wore the number 8.

smile.gif

But seriously, Toine>All you.
smile.gif
I think you needa update your sig bruh.

from ESPN.com

Did Riles give up on Toine too soon? You'll have to ask if this keeps up: Walker is quietly shooting 42.1 percent from the 3-point line for the woeful Wolves, compared to 32.5 percent lifetime and 27.5 percent last season.

Back
Top Bottom