Lets have a look back on the XXIIs

easily one of the worst 5 in the sig line... i just cant seem to like the back design and the basketball editions are just horrid... i've heard goodreviews on the court though

luxurious, easy on the eyes and extermely comfortable, the Air Jodan XX2 is, in my opinion, one of the best sig shoes since the XIV.....I have the OG WhiteColor, Black Suede and Basektball Leathe and the White 5/8 and all are awesome......Great on the court - I have played in my double of the White since it'srelease and have had no complaints to this day....very durable

In terms of look/style, these don't compare to anything XIV and before, but are better than any Team J, Fusion or any other Jordan shoe to hit the marketrecently....style gives these an 7.5/10 and as far as comfort/on-court performance, I'm gonna go with a 9.5/10

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

easily one of the worst 5 in the sig line... i just cant seem to like the back design and the basketball editions are just horrid... i've heard good reviews on the court though
XXIIs >XV, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI,

lmao @ AIR J XIII for saying they are the best jordan since XIV's. XV's, XVI's, XVII's, XVIII's, XX's, and XXI's are much better.its a toss up with the XIX's, them and the XXII's are disgusting.

i need to cop but no store in my area have either of the 1st 2 models in a sz 14. and they are still $139 in my area
smh.gif

definately one of the best in awhile. i still want to cop the wht/blk but i passed. i have the blk/red and they are amazing

Great style imo. I've got the white/black colorway and I love them. Like others have said, very classy, simplistic, clean shoe. I would say this is thebest AJ model style-wise since the XVI. I never understood what people saw in the XIV (besides that shot over Russell), I think they're by far one of the,if not the, ugliest Jordan model.

XVI>XXII>XVII>XVIII>XX>XV>XIV>XIX... imo, of course.

i own the white XX2's... got them in Feb. when they came out for about 150 no tax. they are
pimp.gif
and very comfy. But I think i'd rather have the black nubuck. over all, itsa great shoe.

In my opinion, these outperform the Kobe 2 on-court. I think they get a lot of unnecessary hate.

I see the same people hating on everything Jordan does nowadays... and I am beginning to think its not because they truely believe it, but because that seemsto be the new "hypebeast mentality"

"
got 1st colorway and blk suede for $50 each a few months back from pigeon forge, sooo glad i got them! great shoes for a even great deal. def should cop them now before they are gone. great comfy basketball shoe
"

MY GOD blackcat23mj, FIFTY bucks, u never cease to amaze me, def jealous

Performance wise, had to be one of the best...overall looks they sucked! Goes down with the XVIII and XIX in worst Jordans ever. My opinion the XXI was waybetter.

The heel is weird, the pod part. Has anyone broken in theirs? THe heel is a bit raised.
The quality is amazing though.

I own the whites, blacks, and omegas. copped all for a total of $150. probably wouldnt own any for the retail price. still not overly impressed by them. tooplain on the sides.

White/Black 1x
Black 2x

I like the look of the shoe. And yes they're comfortable and perform well. But the only Jordans I'd rate these above looks wise are the XX1's (sansthe red suede), XIX's (sans the west coast SE) and every other XVIII except for the Black/Royal colorway (Classic!).

I probably would've already had a pair had I not passed because of the price tag. I need these to drop some and be in my size still, then I'll cop.Decent looking shoe though.

I made da mistake of not buying these. Really regret it. have to really look into buying these. The crazy part is that all these packs are coming out. CRAZY!

EL REY JR

Black 22's are the best by far and will go down as a classic in due time! Plus the 22's are super comfy.

the xxii's get a thumbs up from me. i own the white and black joints and they are pretty damn comfy. def much better for ball than the bulky xxi's. andthe soles on these shoes has got to be one of the sickest ive seen in the air jordan line.

Back
Top Bottom