Lets go ahead and review water...

I heard all that bottled water is bad to a certain degree. Its some guys who really know in here.

Ive been trying to make the switch now that ive completely stopped with Soda for several years to Coconut Water and reverse osmosis water.

I'll drink any kind of water besides nestle purelife,how they managed to make water taste trash I'll never know :lol: :x

Watch the documentary on Netflix, dude is a scum and so is the company :smh:

But dude who drinks Dasani, if you love yourself, you'll switch it up, that's one of the worse bottled waters you can drink.

I drink the tap most of the time, aint got time to pay $40+ for a filter system and $30+ every month.

Back at university, dasani was the only brand you could buy. Drank it for 3 years.

Yeah its the stuff you have to fill up on your own. Wouldnt be feasible to do this with spring water unless they happened to have a spring in the back of the store. Theres a chart on the fill up station that shows all the steps in the filtration. Charcoal, reverse osmosis, uv light and a couple other steps they run their tap water through. They also have bpa free plastic jugs you can buy.

Thanks a lot for this information. I had no idea. Are BPA Free plastic jugs good to use also? I know you guys said no plastic so I was wondering.

If not whats the best thing to fill this water in? Im an engineer and work in the field and need something that can hold a gallon a day and is healthy and bpa free.

Im not expert on the plastics aspect but from what i know most plastics have a chemical (bpa) in them that can leech into the contents of the bottle over time, especially when you have temperature change, like going from room temp to refrigerator temp and back again. There may be other chemicals besides bpa in plastics that do this as well that im not aware of. Im sure you can google to get more info and the side effects of bpas in the human system. I use the bpafree plastic jugs, but glass jugs would probably be a good alternative.

How is dasani bad? Water taste like water.

Im tryna get on yalls level of hippie. Real talk.

People arent talking about the taste necessarily although there is a pretty obvious difference in taste between something like evian and dasani. Imo, water shouldnt have a list of ingredients on the label. Besides the chemicals in the plastics, you have the companies adding chemicals for "taste". And besides that, the majority of cheap bottle water is just tap water, which has all sorts of chemicals added to it to "clean" it by the local water treatment facility. The water that comes out of your faucet, tap water in general, is basically the same water that went down your shower drain, your sink drain and your toilet drain. Its been filtered and chemically cleaned. Putting it through a more extensive and expensive filtration process than what your state and local governments pay for is the purpose of something like reverse osmosis water. It takes out some of those added chemicals like chlorine and fluoride as well as the hormones that come from recycled bodily fluids.

Just bought a bunch of these to drink and gona start usin these for my sons bottles. These any good?

essentia.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom