Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

My friend hooked me up with a cope of Adobe audition 3. I wanted to know if it's possible to filter out some drums that are in a sample i chopped. I triedmessing around with several filters and couldn't filter out the drum. Anyone know how i would go about doing this.

Just got waves mercury and some soft synths
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

turn the release all the way up on the rex player... u should see slider in the order of "A" "D" "S" "R"

"R" is release... turn it all the way up...

Well i got the samples working right with the rex. How do you guys go about filtering out sounds from samples. I have a couple samples that have drums on themand i tried messing around with the filter settings and couldn't find anyway to filter them.

I just eq samples... I've stopped doin it lately cuz my engineer said I suck at filtering...

Thanks again man one of the samples came out. Exactly how i wanted it to. Another question, in a part of the song im making there is a sample that i would liketo start playing on the left speaker and slowly go to the right one. Will i need something like protools to do this or can it be done in either reason or AdobeAudition?

Ok one last question, and i know im getting annoying but im new to all this. I want to keep a sample playing longer than the sample itself is. Would i have touse the time stretch in recycle for this. The sample i want to stretch is 3.90 seconds long But the sound doesn't change at all. Would it be possible tostretch it to continue playing for example like 3 mins or as long as i would like it to play? And once again thanks for the help.

Thanks again man one of the samples came out. Exactly how i wanted it to. Another question, in a part of the song im making there is a sample that i would like to start playing on the left speaker and slowly go to the right one. Will i need something like protools to do this or can it be done in either reason or Adobe Audition?
try automating the panning from left to right. do a search on the help menu to see how to do it in audition cuz i only know how in pro tools.

Ok one last question, and i know im getting annoying but im new to all this.
that's no excuse for being annoying.

j/k

I want to keep a sample playing longer than the sample itself is. Would i have to use the time stretch in recycle for this. The sample i want to stretch is 3.90 seconds long But the sound doesn't change at all. Would it be possible to stretch it to continue playing for example like 3 mins or as long as i would like it to play? And once again thanks for the help.
are you talking about looping like a 2 bar loop over and over or are you trying to stretch 2 bars into 3 mins?

highlight the region of audio you wanna loop and see if there's a duplicate or a repeat feature. if there is just do it as many times as you want. if not,then you gotta copy and paste

yo time - how do you like reason 4 compared to 3? havent really heard too much about 4 since it dropped

alot better... the tool window is dope... the changes to the sequencer is much better and thor is crack... no reviews cuz peopletoo busy usin it... im tellin uits addictive...

word. i'm in the process of "acquiring" it in about a couple of hours
laugh.gif
i used 3.0, but not enough to know my way around it comfortably. ijust wanna use it so i can rewire it in pro tools. whats thor btw?

Back
Top Bottom