Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

^^Is Kontact for MAC? and is it a synth and sampler or just a sampler and does it work with reason 3?

Sorry for all the questions

Alright, made my first beat on Reason 3.0 and I tried to put it on Soundclick.com, as I already have a band account. I tried to upload it, but it only take .MP3 uploads, my beat made in Reason was in 'exe'. Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

word up...i know its not that hard to just put a sticky on this jawn.

www.soundclick.com/JAPEology​

well i have a serious question how far can i go with producing without any formal music training... and should i just use beats on fruity loops or go out and get a beat machine
let me buy your vnds olympic gold dunk highs, white melvins, pusheads,sz 11 or 10.5

^Id say the real thing you need to know about when you start is beats and bars (measures). (4 beats = 1 bar ; 8 beats = 2 bars). But, thats pretty standard stuff..It's esp. useful when sampling as the majority of songs out there use this table.

As far as hardware vs software..its really preference now a days. Ppl hate on FL Studio but the program is great b/c its built around sampling..and uses Vst, etc. I mean, w/ FL and a midi controller the possibilities are limitless. There, of course, are alternatives...Reason for example.
Quote:
^Is Kontact for MAC? and is it a synth and sampler or just a sampler and does it work with reason 3?
REP. THE 'O'.
330?

Good Looking out...Im about to search for more sounds for my reason and i wanted to get a VST for mac..Anyone recommend some new sounds to play with?

Ok... One effect that I use religiously on my MPC 2000XL is the subsonic frequence effect.

If your sampling and your loop isn't htting hard enough. Copy the loop, and lower the copied loop to the frequence that fits (sounds) best for your loop.

I don't care what people say...please get a midi key board. Make sure you have a input of sounds from some source. I use Sonar 5. There are many others out there that are good as well.

...Trust me I am a crate digger.

Kenny - Not really..but it helps if thats what your use to...Some people dont likr the feel of making drums with keys..so its all preference in the end.

Bigtort - You need an interface or audio cables to transfer it over to an sequencer - like cubase or pro tools..and then you can export or chop it in pro tools or whatever you use

RhymeSik
Yeah, I am running Reason 3.0 by itself, using a Korg microKONTROL.
Am I missing something? I am trying to upload on Soundclick.
thanks man.

my setup now consist of an:

iMac Intel Dual
Radium 61 Key- basslines, instruments, melodies
A KRK 6 SE Series Monitor
AKAI MPD 24 (New Version)- sample chopping, some drum programming
Numark TT USB Turntable- converts vinyl to mp3 via usb... genius
STREETRUNNER​

RhymeSik
So I am gonna need Protools to go with Reason, if I want to save in .MP3?

Is there any other way to convert .exe?

^ ?????? you're trying to convert an .exe into an mp3? exe isnt even a sound file, do you mean wav?

Any of y'all have any advice as to how I can record myself on the guitar into the pc?

Any methods are helpful. I'm not trying to do anything expensive.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Sac in the Bay like Manny Lawson​

^ You're going to need some recording software (I.E. Cool Edit Pro) and an interface of some kind to record from. I'm not a PC user I'm a Mac so I don't know a lot about sound cards and and that other stuff that maybe required for a PC.
Team Wu-Tang​
Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game​

Back
Top Bottom