Let's Congratulate LaVan. But you can't borrow any money.

NT Family. I start a new gig at the end of the month.

Webmaster. Yup.

Salary increase by 75%. Ouch.

With the extra ends coming every pay check...Everyday Pple will grow much faster than before.

Expect greatness by the close of 2008.

Pple, Everyday of 2008 is mine.

Get ready.

roll.gif

Attention all resellers: LaVan can now afford to pay 75% more for the shoes we wants to buy from you!

Okay, since we can't borrow money....how about you just straight up buy us what we want?? No money borrowed!!! lol Congrats!!

I don't think it's party-worthy. Just a few drinks is enough fo rme. lol.

I actually don't know what I'ma do wit' myself once the checks start coming in. lol.

Thank you Art Institute of Washington.

More importantly, Thank you Sallie Mae. I love you girl. [[ Blowing Kiss to Sallie Mae ]]

Destination Kicks: Congrats Lavan, now you can finally afford my services.

Glenn...I have seen that movie "Pretty Woman". I'm not at all interested in your services.

Your post REQUIRED a "NO H0M0". Guess not. lol. j/k young homey.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Destination Kicks: Congrats Lavan, now you can finally afford my services.

Glenn...I have seen that movie "Pretty Woman". I'm not at all interested in your services.

Your post REQUIRED a "NO H0M0". Guess not. lol. j/k young homey.

LOL

Congrats

Originally Posted by Moodydodds

good deal blood

You KNOW you are OG when you use the old Moniker "Blood" that can ONLY be followed up by a three minute dap session of sorts!!
roll.gif

Hey I figure... MORE money for Lavan means CHEAPER PRICES FOR US!!!! WOOO HOOOO

Congrats and thanks to Lavans New Employer.... because of them.. we will have a newly Inspired Lavan with more resources afforded to him..

Congrats. I just had a major salary increase. I was dead broke and I found $1 in the parking lot. We in the same boat homie!!!

^
They don't support Minority-led advertisees (i.e. Tom Joyner Show, amongst others).

Thus, I don't support them.

Back
Top Bottom