Lets be real...Barack Obama is the most personable president ever.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Obviously the man is very charming. Also he has a great background in which he can relate to a broad audience. Everyone from that crack head down the street to a Harvard Alum.

However being popular and having swag means absolutely nothing if soldiers continue to die and people are unemployed.
How does/can Obama relate to a crack head?

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by ourtran

How would you know? were you alive for all 44 presidents?

Seriously.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

for real man the first 30 presidents got no real media coverage. maybe you think that because the media loves obama like hes their baby. i mean anything thisguy does is shed in an amazing light. think about it.

In modern times it is between him, Clinton and JFK..

But all-time it would have to be one of the first 20 presidents.

Originally Posted by Essential1

The country is waaaaaay more diverse now than when the first 20 Presidents were in office so I don't agree with you.

20th President was James A. Garfield and his term was in 1881. He died before he could do anything significant in office. And we had 13 less states in 1881.

And I know you didn't necessarily mean the 20th President but I just don't think anyone is touching a President from FDR onwards. And television playsa major role in how well a person is perceived and that wasn't introduction into elections until JFK's time.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

obama act like hes from the hood thats why i like him
pimp.gif
No, not really
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Just the way he carries himself around in such a confident manner...is there a word for that? Can't remember...
Sprezzatura
Nah , cottomatte .

Like he has all that much competition when compared to past Presidents?

Seems to me you are stating the obvious. Or just doing the same d-riding that the media does all the time.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Essential1

The country is waaaaaay more diverse now than when the first 20 Presidents were in office so I don't agree with you.

20th President was James A. Garfield and his term was in 1881. He died before he could do anything significant in office. And we had 13 less states in 1881.

And I know you didn't necessarily mean the 20th President but I just don't think anyone is touching a President from FDR onwards. And television plays a major role in how well a person is perceived and that wasn't introduction into elections until JFK's time.

I can see your point, and it is all speculation I'm saying people let's say Washington for example fought for America's independence and was a"common man" even though he wasn't... But you did sway me alot actually, so I agree with you.

I don't think anyone here is really qualified to comment on the "personality" of the early presidents....

...unless you pushin a DeLorean or the Epoch (+1 nerd points if you know the origin of that vehicle)

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I don't think anyone here is really qualified to comment on the "personality" of the early presidents....

...unless you pushin a DeLorean or the Epoch (+1 nerd points if you know the origin of that vehicle)
+1 for me.

30936998350232f71bcb099b7722bc4400a51df8.bmp

Back
Top Bottom