Lets be honest NT. How often do you READ BOOKS? Vol. What are you reading?

Originally Posted by prokid404

I try to read every day. As soon as I finish a book I start reading another one ASAP. The only problem is my schedule makes it hard for me to read as much as I want to. I'm averaging like 12 pages a day smh.

But right now I'm reading...
Cover+of+The+Lost+Symbol,+Today+Show.jpg

Any suggestions on what to read next??
nerd.gif
Just finished reading The Lost Symbol a couple weeks ago along with Angels and Demons and Da Vinci Code recently (knocked each one out in 3-4 days haha) . How are you liking The Lost Symbol?

I read all the time (commuting to work on the train an hour a day).

Right now, I'm reading The Fiddler In The Subway by Gene Weingarten. It's an anthology of his newspaper columns as well as his Pulitzer Prize winning feature pieces.

furm6t.jpg

HUNGER GAMES! DO yourself a favor and pick up with series

Its young adult fiction so its not a challenging read but it is addictive - like take over your life addictive. I read the first two in a day and a half each and am holding off the third because I need to get some stuff done and if i started its all I would do. Gave them to three friends who all had the same experience. Definitely worth checking out.

Also reading Too Big to Fail - only about 100 pages in but its been pretty interesting so far

Im reading Devil in the White City right now.
And on a side note, I tried reading from a Kindle, and I cant really explain it, but I missed the feeling of an actual book 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I have a Kindle which helps me read a ton now.

I finished Mahatma Gandhi's autobiography a few weeks ago.
Started reading Born To Use Mics: Reading Nas's Illmatic but haven't gotten a chance to really dive into it.
I almost ordered that off of Amazon just now but hesitated. How is it?
It's really good for the price. It's really a no frills kind of thing, it's strictly for reading.
Unlike the Nook or the iPad, no color screen or anything. The print is really similar to actual books.
It's small and can probably be held by one hand.
It's really the best alternative to an actual book if you really hate carrying one around and messing up pages, losing your spot, etc.

I think he was talking about MED's book. Bolded for that reason?
I was but the info on the Nook was real helpful as well
laugh.gif
Oh, my bad.
I haven't gotten a chance to read it because of work. I'm only a couple of pages in (that was like a month ago
ohwell.gif
)

Outliers
Tipping Point
Emergency
Vegabonding
4hr Body
4hr Work week

I try to read every day for a couple of hours

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

I try to read every day. As soon as I finish a book I start reading another one ASAP. The only problem is my schedule makes it hard for me to read as much as I want to. I'm averaging like 12 pages a day smh.

nerd.gif
Just finished reading The Lost Symbol a couple weeks ago along with Angels and Demons and Da Vinci Code recently (knocked each one out in 3-4 days haha) . How are you liking The Lost Symbol?

I just finished it today. It was
pimp.gif
Ive already read Angels and Demons and the Da Vinci Code. I think Dan Brown might be my favorite author now.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

nerd.gif

I just finished it today. It was
pimp.gif
Ive already read Angels and Demons and the Da Vinci Code. I think Dan Brown might be my favorite author now.

I read a lot but unfortunately not for leisure and nothing as interesting as some of the books already mentioned.

I mainly read comics. However, I have some notable exceptions such as Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, etc.

Haven't read a book by choice since 4th grade. Captain Underpants FTW.

I probably read about 5-8 books a year... I'm currently reading Little Bee and next I'll read either The 3rd Dexter book, or this book I got as a gift called The Recipe Club.

I can only read one book at a time unless it was for school.  How do yall do it? lol

Back
Top Bottom