Let's be honest, Minka Kelly > ______

I'm finally starting to get the AWG acronym. She is fine, but not fine enough to start a thread about.

Met her a couple months ago.... Will never be attracted to her cause her character on the show did my boy street dirty and I can relate

She is nice and I would purposely cream pie and be her babies father

But she ain't >

lettuce be cereal.

minka kelly > (a lot)

but not:

minka kelly > ____________

Isn't she dating valderrama? Haven't seen him in anything since his yo mama show and he's pulling Minka's fine self.

She got a nice little bubble. :pimp:...

I think cats just talk down on Kim k to be opposing the norm...

If Kim k worked at Marshall's, you'd walk in and do laps around her section just to catch glimpses.

People just get on her past and hate how she got famous...

More pictures though please

View media item 643967

Too many people complaining about her body? I know everyone got their preference but I see nothing wrong with this, I will take her over KimK 10 times out fo 10.

Yeah, at the end of the day it all boils down to preference. If I had the choice of choosing between Kim and her, I'm taking Kim 9 out of 10 times, with the 1 time I pick Minka being out of curiosity. :lol:

View media item 643967

Too many people complaining about her body? I know everyone got their preference but I see nothing wrong with this, I will take her over KimK 10 times out fo 10.

Yeah, at the end of the day it all boils down to preference. If I had the choice of choosing between Kim and her, I'm taking Kim 9 out of 10 times, with the 1 time I pick Minka being out of curiosity. :lol:

Everything KimK is just so fake though, yeah I think Minka had a nose job before (not sure if true) but at least she actually works out and won't be an artificially enhanced frankenstein KimK already is. I've always seen KimK like an Anime character, everything is just exaggerated and not in a good way.

That's just me though, I liked her better years back when everything wasn't as overdone as it is these days.

Everything KimK is just so fake though, yeah I think Minka had a nose job before (not sure if true) but at least she actually works out and won't be an artificially enhanced frankenstein KimK already is. I've always seen KimK like an Anime character, everything is just exaggerated and not in a good way.

That's just me though, I liked her better years back when everything wasn't as overdone as it is these days.
:lol: @ you automatically assuming this chick is all natural...

Trying to figure out what other "enhancements" you speak on when it comes to Kim k doe...

Besides the butt..

:nerd:

So getting a butt surgery is far more egregious than a nose job?

Is this real life? :lol:

You're nose is part of your face famb... your FACE... Its who you are as a person!

A butt job ain't even nowhere close to being as self conscious a move as a nose job.

The more I see her the less impressed I am..Of course she's pretty, but she's not drop dead gorgeous..With that being said, I'd still hit it with the power of Thor's hammer..

Kim K probably had her face done too though, she had breast and butt implants and fat sucked out of her body probably once a month.

Minka is actually a health fanatic, she actually exercises and are active. Again, the nose job isn't even confirmed but that isn't as bad Pharrell getting a botox these days. Never said she is 100% natural, these days you'll never know but she is simply more proportionate and actually works on her figure instead of paying someone sculpt it for her.

Last edited:
Kim K has 1000% done face surgeries..She don't look nearly as good as she did 6-7 years ago..She starting to look like her plastic faced mom and stepdad..

Kim K probably had her face done too though, she had breast and butt implants and fat sucked out of her body probably once a month.

Minka is actually a health fanatic, she actually exercises and are active. Again, the nose job isn't even confirmed but that isn't as bad Pharrell getting a botox these days. Never said she is 100% natural, these days you'll never know but she is simply more proportionate and actually works on her figure instead of paying someone sculpt it for her.
Pharrell is a legend, b.

Back
Top Bottom