Lets be as truthful as possible: NT would you leave your girl if you haven't had sex in a LONG time?

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

been dating my girl for 2 years never had sex. Waiting on marriage FTW! and no sarcasm there either

lets just hope your marriage isn't like this guy lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

shes bangin, how have you not forced yourself into her yet?

smh, that's that "I don't care what you want tonight" situations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

mhwuu.jpg

2m4om7s.jpg

thanks for the advice guys
im going to try and talk to her about this.

i don't think she's cheating but who knows - never know any1 as well as you think these days - but in my gut i kinda know shes faithful. Maybe not as sexually driven as me but faithful regardless.

edit: what i said was rude. your girl nice and you need to "push" the action.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

mhwuu.jpg

2m4om7s.jpg

thanks for the advice guys
im going to try and talk to her about this.

i don't think she's cheating but who knows - never know any1 as well as you think these days - but in my gut i kinda know shes faithful. Maybe not as sexually driven as me but faithful regardless.

i need to see a face before i go fap
jk
but forreal tho make time like somebody said. Take a little get away, get a hotel, and beat that *@$! up.

boyfriend & i have been together for almost two years and we never had sex. his decision. frustrating on my part, but our relationship is strong evenwithout the sex.

I'm sorry buddy, with a body like that she getting the piping from somewhere else. How old are you?

I understand yall have responsibilities but all work and no play makes u a dull boy. U gotta just call off work for a weekend or something, rent a hotel roomand get to work

been dating my girl for 2 years never had sex. Waiting on marriage FTW! and no sarcasm there either

I was thinkin the same thing. Even the Q-Tips are NS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I understand yall have responsibilities but all work and no play makes u a dull boy. U gotta just call off work for a weekend or something, rent a hotel room and get to work

I was thinkin the same thing. Even the Q-Tips are NS
laugh.gif

i dont believe OP talkin bout they dont have time. I mean look at thos pics for cryin out loud. That girl nice as S!!

Eventually you guys are gonna realize that sex isn't everything and isn't THAT important. Yeah it's frustrating when you aint getting some forawhile but use that time to get your George Costanza on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I only have this problem when the only reason I'm with the girl is for sex. When you and your girl do get the time, trust when your having it 5 times a dayyou'll be making a thread about how it's becoming meh and it's too much. Yes there is such a thing as too much sex.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Body is right.
glasses.gif

But I could never understand how dudes post they girls pics like that. Regardless if the face ain't there.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Body is right.
glasses.gif

But I could never understand how dudes post they girls pics like that. Regardless if the face ain't there.
ohwell.gif
word. im mad selfish when it comes to my girl.
laugh.gif

Communication. Your relationship needs it. You also need to have her talk to her doctor about her prescriptions because those can alter sex drives but if shedoesn't see it as an issue because you haven't communicated that to her then you're SOL.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Eventually you guys are gonna realize that sex isn't everything ans isn't THAT important. Yeah it's frustrating when you aint getting some for awhile but use that time to get your George Costanza on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I only have this problem when the only reason I'm with the girl is for sex. When you and your girl do get the time, trust when your having it 5 times a day you'll be making a thread about how it's becoming meh and it's too much. Yes there is such a thing as too much sex.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

what are you talkin about?

it's gotta be something OTHER than the fact that you're both busy and that you don't live in your own homes. Otherwise she'd be able to make atleast 1 hours time once in a while to bang

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Body is right.
glasses.gif

ohwell.gif
I wish a n would
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Anyways, I think the prescription may have something to do with it... you guys should do research on the side effects.

Back
Top Bottom