let this thread die (NYK)

Yo who is our shooting coach? Who is responsible for us missing so many free throws and breaking Landry's jumpshot?

It's shaping up to be another bad game for Amare. Looks like Melo is getting some better passes and is making strong moves to the basket.

No effort for defensive rebounds but I guess were used to that 
tired.gif

Edit: Son, put Shump on Gibson.

even though stat is missing damn near everything, i do like that he's being aggressive and actually tryna get to the rack (excluding those first 3 kaka jumpshots even though they were open)

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Lin might be the wordt defensive player we got n thats saying a lot.....overmatched right now

nah bro.. Amare does not understand the concept of rotating on D.  As a starting 4 alongside a shotblocker, that's game over

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why isnt Lin penetrating AS MUCH and whatnot anymore? I mean I dont see as much pick and rolls with Amare or Ty.

Because teams have been showing hard and doubling on pick and rolls. He has to leard to split the double or avoid the trap.

Not quite sure why D'Antoni never puts Novak in with Lin anymore. That combination worked great and he stopped using it. Noticed it so far this game and the last game.

Back
Top Bottom