let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Lavar Postell
roll.gif
wow
AdamZagoria Adam Zagoria 
Turns out Baron Davis is Spike Lee's cousin and Baron just found out about a year ago #Knicks
LOL WUT

WHAAAAT???!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

and Lavar "In my mind, i'm an all-star on the rise" Postell 
pimp.gif

Dude had that great game against the pistons following that comment and never heard from again 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Ive got Chris Dudleys game used face mask from when he broke his nose

face-mask.jpg

WOW! That's almost as valuable as the gold plated Dontae' Jones screw I had that was from his first foot surgery, that $*% cray 

I think Chris Dudley is my most hated Knick of all time. Dude was beyond garbage. I'm positive I could take him one on one.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo all the boos for Kris Humphries. That must suck

I said it in the NBA Thread about Hump and this garbage. Becoming a hated player in this league.

Landry Fields may be the worst basketball player I've ever seen, he is so awkward and pathetic, why didn't we trade him and keep Felton?

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo all the boos for Kris Humphries. That must suck
laugh.gif
  Why are they booing him though?  It's weird.  He married that %$@%%, not really something to boo him about.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Landry Fields may be the worst basketball player I've ever seen, he is so awkward and pathetic, why didn't we trade him and keep Felton?

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen

Shogun - I think it is do to the fact that he felt he was better in some way.

I mean those in here know I am Nets fan but at least most of the knicks fan know i am not a homer, Hump does deserve it. lol

Chandler getting mesmerized by the buzz of the Garden...and it only Pre-season 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hes going to enjoy being a Knick.

Melo playing extremely well on offense and defense. Shumpert has very good PG skills way better than Toney when his shot selection improves he can probably play the one exclusively

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen

Prove it

Back
Top Bottom