let this thread die (NYK)

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn listen....

It's not as if we needed any more motivation but that stuff about the Pacers game planning for Miami and fans chanting Beat the Heat?

If that doesn't light a fire under your butt to go out and give it all you got, what type of man are you?

^exactly. everyone, commentators on tnt, espn, the streets of indiana, the streets of miami, etc. has these guys matching up in the second round.

%!@+ that.

lets go knicks!!!

Knicks gradually improved game to game..Blown out game 1..competitive most of game 2 before Miami went off in the 4th to close it out..Had a 10 pt lead in Game 3 n even tied in the 4th till El BJ came in n got hot...Then won game 4 in a close one..If they come out looking soft or without passion tonight, I'd be extremely shocked n disappointed..Win or lose, I expect them to come out with intensity for 48 min

If Amare plays like he did last game and Melo is more efficient we'll have a chance to win. We're gonna need someone else to step up though (I'm looking at you Swish).

nba_g_jrsmith3_576.jpg
 It would be nice to see this tonight.

Melo shot over 50% from the field on 28 shots I don't think he's gonna be more efficient than that. Amare just needs to give us another 20+ 10+ game and JR desperately needs to step up.

Wade was quoted saying "Bibby has hit more shots for them this postseason than he had all last season with us"

Dude is such a #@$%&
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

nba_g_jrsmith3_576.jpg
 It would be nice to see this tonight.

pimp.gif

come on homeboy. Your team needs you. And your contract for next year depends on it as well.

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

just hope we don't come out flat and let these clowns end the game in the first 5 minutes
who are you telling... i these guys come out hot its a wrap, us winning will depend on our defensive effort.
BTW Lin is out for the series

#NYKALLDAY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Francesa on the radio today said he's giving the Knicks a 2% chance to win

can't really get mad about that. We're depleted, down 1-3, playing Miami on their court. 
All that matters to me is that the knicks play hard.

Back
Top Bottom