let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by kevi

Carmelo never should of went out

Well when the refs are calling absolute BS fouls, Woodson has to take some precautions. I really hop you guys can see the disrespect Melo gets from the refs. If Melo got Wade calls, then he would be in the MVP race season after season. That block on Boozer was unquestionably clean.   

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

words cannot express how much I hate JR Smith......tunnel vision.

laugh.gif

they shot 18 free throws even though we dictated the pace and are at home

%@#$ is disgusting.

breathe on the MVP who just flails out of control and throws his body everywhere and its a foul on you

and Breen is just straight up annoying

Originally Posted by onewearz

I'm putting some blame on Jr smith
30t6p3b.gif
some?
Once he touches the ball he has to take the shot, he is one of those guys who thinks he is better than he is, has no dribble and erratic shooter.

He has to be limited to 15 minutes per game, hated him before he came here, still do.

This is the problem with not having a PG, a true PG would not allow this to happen.....Baron davis is another one who plays like a 2 guard when he should be trying to make his team mates better.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by onewearz

I'm putting some blame on Jr smith
30t6p3b.gif
some?
Once he touches the ball he has to take the shot, he is one of those guys who thinks he is better than he is, has no dribble and erratic shooter.

He has to be limited to 15 minutes per game, hated him before he came here, still do.

This is the problem with not having a PG, a true PG would not allow this to happen.....Baron davis is another one who plays like a 2 guard when he should be trying to make his team mates better.

Also he's been letting his man get by him consistently this game on D

Wade, lebron, rose

they all barrel into the defender and flail around

the league wants it that way and its annoying

%@#$ is disgusting.

breathe on the MVP who just flails out of control and throws his body everywhere and its a foul on you
LOL. Here we go.

I mean, Rose fell on that hop step on his own, and that last reverse layup was not even touched, that's just how the NBA is....refs always side with whatever name is on the back of your jersey, just have to play through it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Wade, lebron, rose

they all barrel into the defender and flail around

the league wants it that way and its annoying

But Rose is the only superstar that doesn't get superstar calls. Remember?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

%@#$ is disgusting.

LOL. Here we go.

It amazes me how much you straight embarrass yourself here and still come back expecting everyone not to take every one of your posts as an absolute joke.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom