let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

How many threes fields going o airball? Cant stand him
Woodson need to give him the Bynum treatment. 

Its annoying bc when hes not pulling that crap i love his game when hes strictly slashing

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

How many threes fields going o airball? Cant stand him
Woodson need to give him the Bynum treatment. 

Its annoying bc when hes not pulling that crap i love his game when hes strictly slashing
Yea when he takes is to the hoop he is really good at getting in the paint and getting up a good shot. But he is too hesitant to drive/happy to shoot the 3 that he either shoots a terrible shot. Or travels because hes overthinking it. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I seent that play develop a mile away. Literally yelled out 'OOOOOO' soon as Novak was left alone.
pimp.gif
Me too
laugh.gif

Although I was worried Diddy was gonna throw up a NBA Street shot.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I thought we decided Landry wasn't allowed to take 3's anymore? Apparently he didn't get the message. What's his twitter name?
He really shouldn't do anything offensively except when he has open layups.  I like Landry but he is a scrub, energy guy who is good for locker-room, hustle plays but not much more.
I believe more and more each day that we can beat the Bulls in a playoff series.

Did ya'll already discuss the likelihood of keeping Novak?

Like, seriously, this guy needs to be a Knick with this core of Melo, Amar'e & Tyson.

Damn and we out rebounding them. Thats whats up. I love this team since the change. Just wish the change happened sooner when we wanted it at the beginning of the season. We wouldnt be scrapping for the 8th seed right now.

Back
Top Bottom