let this thread die (NYK)

suprised we only down 3 with the way the offense is playing and all the turnovers... then again this team actually plays D and plays with effort so kudos to woodson... if dantoni was still coaching we would be getting blown out and playing catching up with 5 minutes left in the fourth 
laugh.gif

we played like crap the first half and only down by 3...
Now it's time to wrap this game up and take over second half!!

I'm still waiting for Melo to just go crazy...when when when!??!
frown.gif

We're lucky we're playing the Raptors. Should be down 20.

I expect to Sixers to win. Not rooting for anyone since a loss from either will help us in some way. Can't bring myself to root for the C's anyway

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

frown.gif
Hes got 10,7,2 in the first half on 45% shooting. This team doesnt need him to take 30 shots and go for 40 every night.
If the refs stop playin around and let him get to the line once in a while when hes getting molested down low then his PPG would be much better recently. Hes not shooting lights out tonight, but he is the reason we are close right now.   

frown.gif
crazy? im just looking for a decent 23 to 25 point game from him. seems like thats asking too much according to the people in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

frown.gif
crazy? im just looking for a decent 23 to 25 point game from him. seems like thats asking too much according to the people in here
laugh.gif
I'll sign for that performance by Melo!

I'd rather not have the division race get tighter with the schedule that we have left. I'm looking for a Celtics loss so it gives us a better chance to leap over them.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Spec, I'm in the ID section. holla at me

You know someone named Daryl Love? Last time I checked, he was the manager of Nike ID over there on the top floor. 

He actually quit. About a year ago. His twin brother still works there. His Fb name is justice love. Heard he got a better job. He was the one that hired me back in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom