let this thread die (NYK)

Wow, Tyson chandler alone made this team a top 10 defensive team on his own. His presence and leadership on defense is the most valuable thing we have. We look like last years defense.

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

what you guys think of Lin and Baron on the floor at the same time?
roll.gif
@ your SN

It's been awhile since I've seen both STAT and Melo with good offensive performances.  It's scary. But of course without Chandler and Jefferies defense doesn't exist. 

Doubling team and switching hurt Knicks' defense tonight... At least, Knicks players are shooting well. It's amazing that Amar'e has no hands and yet he's putting up nice numbers.

sorry to do this but I heard marbury had 53 points in china league. Dude is killin....

ok back to regular scheduled programming.

I missed the entire 1st half, but I'm liking the numbers. PLEASE don't remind me about the bad parts of the half... just let me bask in this.... PLEASE

Originally Posted by throwback1718

sorry to do this but I heard marbury had 53 points in china league. Dude is killin....

ok back to regular scheduled programming.

I missed the entire 1st half, but I'm liking the numbers. PLEASE don't remind me about the bad parts of the half... just let me bask in this.... PLEASE
JR was dropping 60 points and grabbing 20 boards in that league 
laugh.gif

What's te point of making all these shots if they can't sop them in the other end?!
30t6p3b.gif
God this team makes me so nervous

Back
Top Bottom